The Irish in Britain

i think baird got 2 the other day but i think thats it for him

Who’s Clarke? What about yer man from Stoke? (or is that Clarke?

Cheers TASE.

It is the same knee for Meyler.

Ciaran Clarke.

bit slow there tool

Never heard of him.

I see Kevin Foley lorded it in central midfield against Chelsea tonight as well.

How so? Steve Bruce just confirmed it in his post match press conference. Anything else was just conjecture. Thats two pops now tonight. Hope you enjoyed them. Again, feel free to have the last word.

Ah right, I see what you did there. Congratulations.

Walters has 3 as well.

I had the first word, and was right, deal with it weirdo.

Wasn’t aware of that Rocko, cheers.

Coleman destroyed the Spurs left back. Utterly destroyed him. Wonder if he’s making his way up Rocko’s queue for the Ireland team. :rolleyes:

Still no Darren O’ Dea anyway.

[color="#FFFFFF"]I realise that argument was in relation to Clarke, just want to see does Rocko go mad.

Ekotto is muck. Utter scutter.

That’s shit about Meyler. You’d have to fear the worst for his career after this, especially the way he did it, just buckled under no pressure as far as I know.

Was surprised with Best’s finishing last night, took his three goals excellently, but it has to be said West Ham were a shambles at the back…hopefully he might get some gametime now but is nothing more than a plan B/C option for Ireland at best, but is still fairly young

I wouldn’t be pinning too many hopes on Best alright. He still has a fair bit of improving to do to even be a threat from the bench for Ireland I’d imagine but last night won’t have done him any harm certainly. It was typical Hughton to hold back his development just to punish Ireland for sacking Kerr.

Like i said he is realistically a plan B or C option, his height/size is handy to have in the squad especially if we are playing our route one/long ball game. but nothing more…Doesn’t say much when he couldn’t get gametime ahead of the likes of Ameobi

http://www.sufc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10418~2259812,00.html

Don Givens in helping the career of a young Irish player shocker.

The Meyler news is really fucking depressing. We have some bad luck in terms of our young lads (or any of our lads really) getting crocked. From Lawro to Sadlier to Keith O’Neill to Terry Dixon to Stephen Carr to James McCarthy and all the others I haven’t mentioned. :huh: