The its been a bad day thread

Forgot to pack my jeans today

had to cycle down town to buy a new pair

on the return to work my beloved bike got its wheel stuck on a luas track on dawson st and muggins fell off in front of a rake of people

@mac?

7 Likes

Those luas tracks are deadly for bicyclists. Had a close shave in front of the Luas stop at the top of Harcourt street recently. Luckily I maintained my balance and composure and continued on my way.

I never cycle past a luas track so wasn’t expecting it

luckily for the forum I survived this sticky situation

6 Likes

Good to hear your ok buddy.

1 Like

Life throws you all kind of challenges mate. It’s not how you deal with the challenge, but how you learn from it.

2 Likes

thanks mate

Sorry to hear that pal, hope your day gets better.

1 Like

You were possibly mildly giddy after Leitrims victory yesterday.
Testing Mondays ahead.

The supporters club are relieved you emerged unscathed…:yum:

1 Like

What jeans did you buy?

more jeggings than jeans mate

For @Fagan_ODowd. The doddery auld prowler.

1 Like

He’s been consumed by rage of some sort and I feel his judgement isn’t what it should be, I blame * @gilgamboa :neutral_face:

*Applaud.

1 Like

Flew through Atlanta airport today, seems like that whole city is having a bad week, poor bastards.

• Celtic humiliated last night.
  • Failed my driving test again this morning.
  • @briantinnion cancelled our luncheon date due to pressing work he needs to carry out on excel and PowerPoint.
  • Got into work to discover my colleague has rang in sick and I’ve to cover him on a lunchtime conference call that started at 12 and is likely to continue on until 2. I’m using my hands free set to listen in.
  • My plan to have my traditional Friday lunch in The 51 followed by my Bailey’s Coffee is in absolute ruins.

It’s been a terrible 19 hours.

FML life.

@KinvarasPassion, please send me an inspirational quote emblazoned across a nice landscape view.

12 Likes

:hushed:Ah no. Genuinely sorry to hear that buddy. What was the reason given?

1 Like

For fucks sake. How many times is that now?

Observation.
Road position.
General lack of competence.

3 Likes

Tough break buddy. Have you handy access to whisky ?

Did you try bribe him?

I don’t like whisky, mate. It was one of TFK’s pretend phases that didn’t garner any interest from me.