The its been a bad day thread

A few…

Not clutch.

Well if there was ever a day to have a little sip of whiskey at your desk it’s today.
Just a small few, you’ll feel the weight of the world lift off of your shoulders after the first few glasses.

I’ve managed to get out for a lovely Bailey’s Coffee in a mug. A little ray of sunshine appearing through these dark clouds.

Did you book practice lessons during the week or did you think you were a sufficient enough driver to consider having a pre-test lesson?

1 Like

He should have done at least one practice lesson in the days leading up to the test and maybe another one the hour before the test.

When he does eventually pass, he’ll probably still end up having cheaper insurance than me and I’ve my license 2 years at this stage :roll_eyes:

1 Like

A grown man not able to drive in this day and age. FFS.

3 Likes

He may as well hold off now till the robots take over

2 Likes

in this day & age?

anybody who drives is a luddite mate

Fixie cyclists are those who have really embraced the future

Or do the test in NCW…

It’s a well known fact that townies can’t drive for shite.

2 Likes

I passed mine in NCW :grinning:

1 Like

So did I. The tester told me when driving into the square to “imagine this is a roundabout”.

5 Likes

So did I. Had to do it in my instructor’s car as I had a windscreen wiper incident on the way up there but still nailed it. First time too. Clutch.

Any other first timers on here?

2 Likes

I was driving 3 months and had one lesson, nailed it

2 Likes

It’s one of those things really, you only ever have 1 chance to be a first timer and that’s it. Then for the rest of your life you’re either a first timer or you’re not.

8 Likes

I’d say @Bandage is very nervous behind the wheel by the sounds of it

3 Likes

It explains his uncharacteristic passive aggressiveness on other threads. Better he takes it out here though and not on his life partner/chauffeur

2 Likes

maybe his profession makes him naturally cautious thus affecting his driving skills

2 Likes