The its been a bad day thread

Signing in. First time passer. Passed in Dublin too.

4 Likes

up and down to his mother in wexford on the Red Setter, an awful way for a fella in his late 30s to be living

4 Likes

It must be fierce awkward to carry his dirty washing onto the bus

2 Likes

Head up @bandage, at least you can look forward to cheering on the boys in green in the big game tomorrow.

2 Likes

Ah yeah Iā€™d say he has it built up into this Herculean event now heā€™s failed it so many times. Itā€™s all in his head but he should just let it go and relax.

So did I, I clipped a kerb on the straight stretch outside the motel.

1 Like

I suppose its like having sex for the first time, you can build into something that is far bigger than it seems

1 Like

First time too. Sure an adolescence of driving tractors and large scale agricultural machinery gives the rural based posters a natural advantage. While @Bandage was gaining weight in front of the PlayStation I was zipping about Tipperary in my tractor & trailer.

Rural > than soft townie cunts.

3 Likes

First time passer here too inside six months of getting behind a wheel.

2 Likes

Ye boggers donā€™t know yere born with those handy old roads to learn on, my old fella picked me up a little fiesta, took me out for a spin and left me to it, I was living in Cork city at the time, next morning drove it straight up Barrack street and out to Togher where I was working, passed the test a couple of months later without a lesson, proper driving

1 Like

The boggers have some serious inferiority complex :joy:

Sega Mega Drive.

2 Likes

Sure arenā€™t you just a fucking right chap

7 Likes

If your driving instructor doesnā€™t tell you to take your arm off the passenger seat when executing reversing around a corner, you arenā€™t a true bogger.

1 Like

A lot of people donā€™t know that my vision is impaired and this actually makes driving much more difficult for me. My eye injury actually ended my promising hurling career but thankfully, and Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ve mentioned this before on TFK, I scored all the points for Faythe Harriers in a victorious underage county final before my premature retirement.

5 Likes

Just applying for my driving test again here before I leave the office.

The higher you build your barriersā€¦

:oncoming_automobile: :hospital: :coffin:

6 Likes

5 Likes

:open_mouth:4 o clock is early to be lashing out all pissed up, even on a Friday

But did you apply to be put on the cancellation list? :thinking:

1 Like

@Bandage. Head to the sticks to do it. Lot easier. Donā€™t think anyone fails there. You need to be a top top driver to pass first time in Dublin.