The its been a bad day thread

Wear a short skirt bud. It worked for my sister.

2 Likes

Ah thatā€™s quite lovely :clap:

1 Like

Two weeks ago, our swimming coach of 12 years, a thoroughly tough but thoroughly lovely northern lass, ex international swimmer and non smoker said she had a hospital appointment, and asked would I go with her.
Sat there as she was told she had lung cancer.

3 Likes

At 15. I added U14 and U16 county titles before the fateful retirement day. Did I ever mention we beat Oulart in the U16 county final in 1996 on the day Frankie Dettori rode all the winners at Ascot?

Iā€™m on the train to Wexford at present as my life partner has a night out in Dublin with friends tonight so we couldnā€™t share driving duties:

Me - Apartment to Loughlinstown
Her - Loughlinstown to end of Gorey bypass
Me - End of Gorey bypass to Wexford town

A load of people walking against me on their way to the rubby as I made my way to Pearse Station. A load of fathers with young children. Awful stuff.

3 Likes

hang on a second
people are taking young children to a rugby match??

I wish I could give that an informative rating pal.
Chin up, youā€™ve had a bad couple of days. Tomorrow is the time to get your head right so you will leap into the day on Monday with a new found enthusiasm for life
You wonā€™t take shit from no one, youā€™ll get all those things youā€™ve been procratinating about done. You WILL pass your driving test.
Work colleagues and acquaintances will notice a change about you, men will be fearful and want to stay on your right side, women will say to themselves " I never noticed how good looking he is before today". There wonā€™t be anymore bad days.
A forum stands behind you.

Except the members you banned of course.

1 Like

Why do you get the train when the bus is about 40 mins quicker?

Thanks, bro. Iā€™m in fine fettle. Iā€™ve quite a laid back and philosophical outlook on life and these things arenā€™t the end of the world. Sure, I completely lack practical life skills but I can usually ā€œget a man inā€ to do stuff like DIY. I just need to get over the line with the driving at some stage in the next decade or so. I donā€™t need a car during the week but itā€™s a little bit of hassle at weekends and I probably canā€™t afford to get a man in to drive me around.

As an aside, I never banned anybody. But those posters whose user privileges I suspended would even acknowledge deep down that Iā€™ve a lovely way about me.

5 Likes

Wexford Bus? Where does it pick up?

Iā€™m a 10 minute walk to Pearse and like the comfort of the train at off peak times.

Usually get a twosie or even a foursie to oneself.

2 Likes

Too working class

1 Like

Georges Quay or at the Davenport either.

Outside Ulster Bank?

How does it weave its way from Georgeā€™s Quay to The Davenport?

:slight_smile:
today is looking good boys

2 Likes

Turns left up a little laneway before Tara at and eventually turns right onto Lombard Street, up Westland row.

1 Like

Thank you Davy and Brendan.

:brendan:

@Rocko, can we get a Davy Fitz emoji?

If you get your Davy Fitz emoji, us Limerick folk will be looking for a Malachy emoji :slight_smile:

Signing in. Bad. Getting worse by the minute.

1 Like

Ah jesus. sorry to hear that. Iā€™ll throw this up for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTVjnBo96Ug

1 Like

Cheers pal.

Mind Yourself buddy!

1 Like