The its been a bad day thread

I love that pretend story. One of my favs.

Iā€™ve started lashing out sober recently. It gives the same level of satisfaction without the hangover

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hard luck buddy. Time for a new instructor Id say

Did you not get one in the amnesty in the early 80s?

First timer here. Loughrea at 9am on a Saturday morning. Had to break for a tumbleweed.

Bandage do it in wexford you stupid cunt.

3 Likes

No. That was 1979 the year of the Post Office strike. My brother got one that time.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a chronic backlog at the moment. Personally, Iā€™d be in favour of an amnesty.

3 Likes

For professionals like you. Not for working class types.

1 Like

There is something very admirable about your persistence @Bandage

1 Like

ah thatā€™s shite @Bandage about @briantinnion choosing excel over lunch but understandable in the circumstances

anyway
good pal of mine , his mrs. passed away today - only 35 - poor woman was ravaged from cancer, last time i met her was last october when i was forced to enter the musical chairs at the dunshaughlin harvest festival and the kids were running aboutā€¦ dont envy that man having to tell his daughter she wont see her mam againā€¦ fuck it anyway lads

11 Likes

One of the new lads at work didnā€™t pass his probation and was let go. Felt terrible sorry for him as he has a young family. Wasnā€™t myself for the day.

1 Like

he couldnā€™t cut the mustard, not your fault

1 Like

Absolutely the right decision but you know, sometimes youā€™d prefer if a lad was a detestable cunt. Makes it easier.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, aul pal.

Has not one of the cunts here offered to give you a helping hand?

I am offering my services whenever required, I hearby make a pledge to help you Pass That Test if you are willing to accept my offer.

2 Likes

Harry is the 2nd most helpful cunt on here

What can you say to that. Puts our issues into perspective really.
A lady Iā€™d know in passing, would meet her the odd day and weā€™d have a bit of banter every so often lost her baby girl this week aged 17 months, I have met her along with her 4 and 6 year old boys. Itā€™s knocked the good out of me.
A decent decent family, both first in to help out with any community stuff.
Why is life a horror show for nice people.

5 Likes

We might know the same girl
Friend of my wifes. Woke up this am and their beautiful child had passed away during the night. Nobodys fault at alll. Child gone to dublin for post mortem

Literally every parentā€™s biggest nightmare

May they rip.

2 Likes

Its no defence day to day brimmer

Ah Iā€™m gutted for these lads. Nice nice family. Everything youā€™d want your family to be. Donate and help with everything.
Kid was starting to walk and giggle and all that stuff.
Hope theyā€™ll be tough and get through it as a family.

1 Like

You retired from hurling aged 12?