The 'Jack Grealish is a turncoat fucker' thread

He must be friends with Jordan lad and Trent lad.

4 Likes

Moyes will have to take the captaincy off him after that

Declan Sideways wonā€™t be winning the Champions League with anyone

2 Likes

He was always going to leave after this season. And good luck to him. Heā€™s a better player for West Ham than he is for England. Weā€™ll get 80m for him Iā€™d say.

How do you plan on spending your share?

3 Likes

:speak_no_evil: Footix alert

Iā€™ve no animosity to rice and grealish and donā€™t blame O Neill for any of it either but in fairness he is talking some shite here trying to defend himself. If it was such a done deal why did he keep picking rice in friendlies? Wasnā€™t he on the bench for a competitive game too?

Martin now knows heā€™s only going to coin it off the after dinner circuit. I think heā€™s burned bridges as a pundit even

Thereā€™s more to be made in England than here

I dont believe he was ever in the picture for a competitive game.

The problem was there was no competitive game between the Play-off in November 2017 and September 2018 at the exact time Rice was breaking through.

The timing of everything fucked us up.

1 Like

Rice didnā€™t commit to England until February 2019.

There were plenty of chances for Oā€™Neill to call him up and play him. He was after being capped 3 times

Moldova I think

He refused call ups from September 2018 onwards.

2 Likes

he wasnā€™t in any competitive squad I donā€™t think

I still think he should have been brought on the squad for the Denmark playoffs. Could have used him in Denmark when it all went to shit

I seem to remember Oā€™Neill going on about earning a place in the squad at the time when there was a clamour for him

1 Like

That was November 2017, I was in a bar in Neon watching that game.

Come home to Villa Park, Jack.

1 Like

Would he make the English womenā€™s team now?

He has the hair.

Wonder will Jack work harder or go full Sancho after these comments from Pep.