The 'Jack Grealish is a turncoat fucker' thread

Manyoo I’d imagine.

City I’d say

Can see United going all out to keep him from City alright.

Matic, donny and Pogba should be off so the wages are there but If it goes into the 150 million region which I can see happening united wont pay.

They’ve wasted a lot more than that.

Not too often do they spend more than 150 million on transfer fees in twelve months. I can’t really see them getting him really. It’ll drive up all the prices of the other players they try and sign too.

There’ll be a big clear out at united this summer but there won’t be much transfer fees raised.

City are only banking players at this stage and they’ll sign him to keep him from other clubs but he will still improve their mid field.

I think Chelsea will go in for him.

I could see them clearing a load of players just to do it. Kovacic, Saul, Zigech, Loftus Cheek etc.

I think he’ll stay at West Ham.

It is the obvious link alright.

There is an awful lot of bad takes on this forum re Rice’s ability if someone was to go digging

He is best mates with Mount also i think

He’s just turned 23 (the cunt). He’ll go to Chelsea (the cunt). Kante and Jorginho are both 30.

When it comes down to it I can’t see Rangnick chasing a DM for £100m+ when they’d pick up three midfield players for that price.

Possibly - Rice strikes me as a culture setting cornerstone type player. Age, attitude and ability are all what United need, almost the antithesis of Pogba

2 Likes

He’s far more than a DM. He’s a complete midfielder.

Can’t see Chelsea signing him. City will go after him and you’ll be talking 150 million or so to get him.

Overrated to me. Sideways passer.

4 Likes

An aul cunt is all

You were championing Troy parrot as a prospect so we’ll take that opinion with a pinch of salt.

Well Jay, how’s tricks lad?

Not now….

What a cunt