The 'Jack Grealish is a turncoat fucker' thread

What are the stats? Something like 22 years of age. 4 goals and 3 assists in 27 Championship appearances. I’d say Southgate will be beating a path to his door.

The issue I’d imagine is that O’Neill and Keane are dinosaur cunts

Sure it is mate.

The bile that Jack Grealish has got from Oirish fans can’t have enamoured all those second and third generation lads with the Oirish support.

Nor I imagine is the quiet xenophobia in the Irish press about some of our New Irish representing Ireland in rugby.

It seems if the accent or surname doesn’t fit you can’t play for Ireland anymore. Well at least if you’re a reporter exiled to a shithole country and desperate to stay relevant anyway.

1 Like

Grealish fuckacted for months over his decision, thats what did him no favours. He’s born in England, shur what harm.

If Kelly has nailed his colours to the mast, then good luck to him. He’s born in England, shur what harm.

You can go fuck about your new Irish, The Dunph has had longer relationships with milk in his fridge than some of them had with Ireland.

1 Like

His boss got sacked today

Which new Irish?

Stander, Aki etc

They’re not Irish… They are just able to take advantage of a stupid rule in rugger.

1 Like

Are they citizens now? Do you have to be a citizen to play for the rugby team?

I dont think either is a citizen … How long are they here? Think you need to be resident here for at least 5 years out of the last 9 years — I dont think the chaps meet the criteria yet?

Our economic migrants.

What does that mean? I’ve no idea who that is.

1 Like

Some thugby player no doubt

He is an Irish citizen.

He came here for work, helping the Irish economy and proudly has represented this country.

Meanwhile you would rather give bigger kudos to some lad living over in the UK who comes over for a jolly up with pot bellied thirty something year olds at Off the Ball roadshows a couple of times a year. The ROI for the Oirish.

3 Likes

Who is it?

Irish emigrants? Or economic migrants that live here?

It’s Oirish citizen Richardt Strauss.

Does he play for Ireland? Never heard of him… He’s an ugly looking fucker.