The 'Jack Grealish is a turncoat fucker' thread

Nope. He looks like he could be Irish or English…

:smile:

1 Like

Woof

No coincidence that once he’s back from injury that Villa put their abysmal performance behind them. He’s a smashing talent.

Is he 23/24 now, he is not going to make any inroads with England with the talent they have coming through.

Aston Villa are going to have some Goal of the Season competition.

Glen Whelan put it on his laces shure :man_shrugging:

Can Grealish switch back since he hasn’t played senior football?

Would you want to see him pretend to play for Ireland like the rugby lads. Guys like that have no place in Irish sport. Let him get his 6 caps for England and regret it for the rest of his life

3 Likes

That’s cold. Beautifully cold.

Regret?

No. I’d say he’d already be playing for us if he could

Like I said before, himself and Rice will win as much with England as with Ireland i.e. fuck all

2 Likes

Id be very surprised if england dont win a major comp in the next 3 or 4 tournaments. Rice is a class act and will win 50 plus caps. Grealish wont ever regret not playing for Ireland. Its a laughable suggestion - even irish players dont want to play for ireland. Id be surprised if gets anywhere near the english team. International football as a concept is probably dying anyway.

I’d be very surprised if they do, in fact I’d be utterly shocked.

Are you basing that on their World cup performance? They got the easiest run in of all teams. Bray wanderers could have got as far

No they just have a few very good young players coming through. They have finally got their act together with a youth system and win underage tournaments. They’ll probably take a lot of confidence from the World Cup run.

Hopefully

People have been saying this for years but absolutely nothing in club football can compete with the World Cup

2 Likes