The Jack Grealish Thread

You seem to really enjoy watching awful British football

1 Like

As do you.

I’m currently watching Sampdoria-Atalanta. I only watched the game earlier because Grealish got assaulted

You still watched the game, I didn’t.

You must watch a lot of Championship football if you have opinions on who the best players in the league are

So must you.

1 Like

That lowers the bar somewhat .

Made clean shit out of Stephen Bennett there in first half. A great find. Who’ll take the Jersey off him now?

Cc @anon7035031

1 Like

The hipster types are arguing amongst themselves now @GeoffreyBoycott .

3 Likes

Glenn Whelan started ahead of McGinn.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have a clue. That’s the second or third championship game I’ve seen this season. You’d want to be watching a lot of it to know who the best players are

Why did you voice an opinion so? You’re spending a lot of your time on this thread today backtracking.

Where have I been backtracking? I said it would be a bit weird to not start the second best player in the league in a must win game. Imagine Chelsea not starting Eden Hazard because he was just coming back from suspension :laughing:

It’s not that weird, it would be relatively common for a team to stick with the same starting XI after one of their best performances of the season, regardless of who comes available again.

I’m merely pointing out the contradictions of you voicing opinions on something you claim not to watch.

Did you ever hear of the phrase not changing a winning team?

Probably not as it wouldn’t be a thing on Fifa

It isn’t common when the player who was suspended is one of the two best players in the league

It is common for winning teams not to be changed, regardless of who becomes available.

I haven’t played FIFA in about 10 years mate

It isn’t common when the player coming back in is one of the two best players in the league

It is common that a manager sticks with a winning team without any exceptions whatsoever.