The Jack Grealish Thread

Not true. Many examples of one of the two best players in the respective league being left out after a suspension?

Thereā€™s many examples of managers not selecting some of their top players when they become available again and the team has been playing well.

ā€œIf it ainā€™t broke, donā€™t fix itā€

McGinn isnā€™t just any top player, one of the two best players in the league. Amazing that Villa are 9th with the two best players in the league even if one of them was injured for 3 months

Yes and the manager kept the same team which had one of the best performances of its season. He stuck with that team but when it wasnā€™t working he brought McGinn on and he changed the game for him. He will start the next day as itā€™s quite obvious he is integral to Villa.

Gas cunts

1 Like

Clearly, heā€™s one of the two best players in the league. As a matter of interest, have you watched many championship teams apart from Villa?

Colin Hanbury?

1 Like

Youā€™d think if the hipsters were turning on themselves it would be over something like the Slovenian Second Division. Not very hipster to be watching and rowing over the English 2nd tier.

1 Like

I never said I was a hipster

You seem to be contesting something an awful lot for something you declare you hardly watch any of. It doesnā€™t add up.

Iā€™m not contesting, Iā€™m just surprised you watch enough of the English championship to know who the best players are. Would you try to watch 3 or 4 championship games most weekends?

Iā€™m surprised you watch enough of the Championship to know how bad it is.

Its the first thing you notice when you watch a game. What championship games did you watch this weekend?

Bad in comparison to what mate?

Gas cunts

I didnā€™t watch any. It seems like you are rowing back a little too frantically here.

How do you know who the best players in the Championship are if you donā€™t watch it much?

I watch it from time to time.

How are you in a position to argue anything Championship related when youā€™re embarrassed to be caught watching it.

Most other leagues I have watched. Maybe not in terms of the quality of players but in terms of the kick and rush style and lack of any skill being shown in the vast majority of it. One of Irelandā€™s biggest problems is that we have so many players in this league where no players want the ball in midfield and defenders hoof it at the first opportunity

When did I say I was embarrassed? How are you in a position to say who the best players are when you only watch it from time to time?