The Jack Grealish Thread

You didnā€™t have to say you were embarrassed. You clearly were or you wouldnā€™t have gotten so defensive about it all.

Iā€™m not embarrassed at all. I watch the games I want to watch and thatā€™s what I did. How do you know who the best players are when you only watch it from time to time?

How do you know itā€™s rubbish when you only watched two or three games?

I watched a lot of it when Newcastle were in it a few years ago and the bits Iā€™ve seen since are exactly the same, bar Bieslaā€™s Leeds.

I just realised John McGinn came from the SPL so that explains why you rate him so highly

So youā€™re not really in a position to comment?

Not just me, he generally would seem to be rated by many as one of the best players in the league. Iā€™d say heā€™s a cert for team of the season.

You said top 2 in the league, heā€™d want to be getting in team of the season

Why would he want to get in the team of the season? Thereā€™s plenty of times some of the best players in the world failed to make teams of the season in their respective leagues.

Given this is his first season in the league, if he isnā€™t making team of the season I would say its pretty likely he isnā€™t in the top 2 players in the league

What difference does it being his first season in the league make?

If heā€™s in the top 2 players in the league and this is the only season you can base that on he should be getting in team of the season

Doesnā€™t always work that way.

Thereā€™s no limit on what you lads will find to argue about.
Will McGinn be on the championship team of the season :joy: Iā€™d say the lads picking the team wonā€™t be getting as excited about it

1 Like

McGinn canā€™t even get into the Aston villa starting XI. Iā€™d say his chances of getting into the team of the season are rather remote.

2 Likes

McGinn will need a season to adjust to the huge step up in class .

1 Like

Iā€™d say Shane had the last laugh today - Grealish ended up in the stand and Bennett with the ball in the net

1 Like

Same prick will do the same in Malaga this summer to some other unsuspecting bloke or woman.

You get a more rapid administration of justice on the mainland.

Some laugh reading the past days posts on this thread :smile:
Hipsters turning on themselves