The Jack Grealish Thread

Jack Grealish has turned down the chance to train with the English squad next week.

Has just re-declared for Eire.

Why would he do that? England have long since secured automatic qualification, are the only side with a 100% record and will be one of the title contenders in France next summer. Notwithstanding the excellent result over nationalmannschaft tonight, Eire are still languishing in third in the group and have it all to do still to qualify.

“will be one of the title contenders in France next summer”…

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

where did it all go wrong?

Tenerife mate. He never recovered.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/jack-grealish-pictured-laying-in-the-floor-after-a-night-out-on-holiday-in-tenerife-10319867.html

will the little turncoat prick be playing in the Euros this summer lads? :grinning:

Would he have made the Euro’s squad for ourselves this summer? Nevermind England.

:ronnyroar:

This is utter bollocks.

Why?

A very talented underage Gaelic Footballer back in the day for Warwickshire

Because hes attempting to deprive a lad who would never dream of playing for any other country ,of the privilege of playing for ireland, just because he cant keep a place in one of the ingerlish squads. Hes no better than a rugby player. Ok, its a thing, but why anyone would celebrate it is beyond me.

Are your kids Irish or English?

Id want them to play for ireland if they were any fucking good at anything.
Id not influence their decision either way.
Id feel a bit sick going to watch them play for england, unless it was some odd sport like netball.

Would you come home ta fuck.

I would. I dislike england as a country.
As things stand, id have to leave my wife and kids so its a bit awkward.
Ireland is the best country in the world.

4 Likes

Better to have loved and lost …

Surely then you understand that Nationality is complicated?

I understand it shouldn’t be a climb down til you find a ledge.

A Birmingham fan has run on the pitch in the derby at St Andrews and smacked Jack from behind.

1 Like