The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

Iā€™m not debating anything with you. Brolly said o Donohue was better than cooper and now Heā€™s dismissing o donghue. Brolly is a ewanmckennaesque deranged creep thank thinks heā€™s a lot smarter than he is. Hed rather be controversial than give his true opinion. Heā€™s a clown.

Did he say that O Donoghue was better than Gooch though? Martin McHugh definitely said it, he called Gooch a two trick pony

In fairness heā€™d rather his true opinion was controversial to begin with

I donā€™t think really care if martin McHugh said it. I donā€™t even know who he is.

Itā€™s sickening.

Ahem.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not paid by the media. Distinct difference.

Ah now come on. No call for that.
In all fairness to Joe he could have said he was better than Cooper and no-one would have had a problem

Did Brolly say it, yes or no??

Yes on the Sunday game.

When?

Not on that just though his behaviour is of a spoilt child.

About 4 years ago after crokes lost some game but Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s said it a few times.

Iā€™m pretty sure that he hasnā€™t and youā€™re just spouting bull shit again. Iā€™ll apologise if Iā€™m wrong. And if you consider yourself knowledgeable about Gaelic football and have never heard of Martin McHugh then you might want to revise that view

Iā€™ve only passing interest in football. You seem to think I give a fuck about your opinion for some reason. I donā€™t care.

Thats uncalled for.

1 Like

Stop making up lies and trying to state them as fact

I gave my opinion on brolly I think heā€™s a spoofer and a creep.

Martin McHugh is a great pundit. In fairness to Oā€™Donoghue, he played at a level that year that Gooch never reached. Wasnā€™t there word that JOD got off with a teammateā€™s bird a few years back and got a bit of a doing as a result?

Youā€™re entitled to think that.Mixing up a comment that McHugh made thinking it was Brolly is also very understandable. Try saying ā€˜oh right, that could be correctā€™ in future instead of trying to spoof your way out of it. Be a man about things instead of doing exactly what you are accusing Brolly of being