The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

Did Brolly say it, yes or no??

Yes on the Sunday game.

When?

Not on that just though his behaviour is of a spoilt child.

About 4 years ago after crokes lost some game but I’m pretty sure he’s said it a few times.

I’m pretty sure that he hasn’t and you’re just spouting bull shit again. I’ll apologise if I’m wrong. And if you consider yourself knowledgeable about Gaelic football and have never heard of Martin McHugh then you might want to revise that view

I’ve only passing interest in football. You seem to think I give a fuck about your opinion for some reason. I don’t care.

Thats uncalled for.

1 Like

Stop making up lies and trying to state them as fact

I gave my opinion on brolly I think he’s a spoofer and a creep.

Martin McHugh is a great pundit. In fairness to O’Donoghue, he played at a level that year that Gooch never reached. Wasn’t there word that JOD got off with a teammate’s bird a few years back and got a bit of a doing as a result?

You’re entitled to think that.Mixing up a comment that McHugh made thinking it was Brolly is also very understandable. Try saying ‘oh right, that could be correct’ in future instead of trying to spoof your way out of it. Be a man about things instead of doing exactly what you are accusing Brolly of being

He’d 2 or 3 good games. The 2013 game v Dublin was brilliant. He destroyed the dubs for 30 minutes. Doesn’t have the legs for it. I think his old fella was meant be a wonderful underage player but was riddled with injuries too.

I didn’t. Brolly said many times jod was better. I don’t no what mark Mchugh said and frankly I don’t care.

Jaysus

He destroyed Mayo in the All Ireland. I remember him absolutely raping Barry Tierney down in a league game in Killarney and grabbing a hat trick. For two years he was absolutely top, top quality. I don’t think Gooch ever reached that level.

His form has completely fallen off a cliff though.

That was an all Ireland semi final was it not? He done nothing v donegal in 2014 when they won it and hasn’t done much sense.

I’d be happy to ask Joe if that would move things along

Both the semi final and the replay.

Neil McGee put him in his back pocket in the final. Papa Durcan cost Donegal the All Ireland that year.

Please do :+1: