The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

Limerickā€™s Ian Ryan killed Meath Football if Iā€™m not mistaken. He killed it good.

So I was right, theyā€™re not contenders. Thank you.

No, if they win leinster, which they may well, they are only two games out. Cant quite see it, but stranger things have happened, more that there are some strong teams about

Sweet divine Jesus, Mary & H.s.j but where did they get you from, you flip flopping, stuttering amadan.

Ah go choke on an all Ireland.

1 Like

#mayoforsam19 and weā€™ll play football while weā€™re doing it.

Colm ā€œnamaā€ o rourke? Graham "the racist "geraghty etc etc

Gas cunts

No mate, Geraghty doesnā€™t meet my criteria

Good man Joe
Talkback - 06/03/2019 - @bbcradioulster http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0002yv9

1 Like

:laughing:

7 Likes

Brolly is having a bout of nostalgia this week.

Speaking as a Monaghan man who knows Dick Clerkin, WTF does Dick know about what is required by a team on AI Final day?

What does anyone know pal? Individuals in a team sport are just there as an accident of birth.

I remember hearing a story going round Monaghan many years ago about Dick shagging a Monaghan lass in DCU. The girl said that when it was all over and Dick was leaving her room he stopped, turned around, pointed at her and said, ā€œYouā€™ve been Clerkinatedā€, before making his exit.

Iā€™ve always imagined Dick as an Arnold Schwarzenneger/ Terminator type, the way he kept playing so long. But he knows nothing about whatā€™s required on AI Final day.

5 Likes

Joe Brolly is an awful attention whore.

Iā€™m surprised heā€™s not on TFK, giving the same Dick Clerkin story twice in 2 months, desperate for likes.

2 Likes

I saw him complaining about Clones GAA club charging ā‚¬5 for fellow GGA people to park on their grounds. Sure most clubs around the country do that if thereā€™s a big game on in their home town.

1 Like

Clones is brilliant.

1 Like

Joe admitted he left the Ulster final with 25 minutes left

And this on the biggest day of the football year

Why bother going at all if you hate football that much

1 Like