The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

Brolly shines a light on Parkinson’s failings, Parkie is a scummy rabble rouser

Imaginary English lads

Might be right, that’s all we need on TFK.

Joe is the best of us

1 Like

Two years of seethe about a :joy: emoji. Two years patiently waiting for revenge and vindication. Relentless.
Parkinson has the makings of a top top poater

Someone pick Bono up off the floor.

Joe’s two parter on Stormont could be the podcast highlight of 2024.

Hi Joe, good to see you’re getting ideas from looking in here.

After going after Jp McManus joe goes for bono and Elon musk.

Joe brolly apparently gave bill Clinton the middle finger in New York as he drove past him :smile::smile::smile:

A few years back he had some anecdote about being introduced to hilary? @myboyblue …can you recall?

He fairly called out your mate Elon musk as a complete cunt.

I barely know elon, haven’t seen nor spoken to him since the last q-anon convention

Must be a tough one for you to accept.

I’m very philothropical about these things. Joe is on his own journey, all i can do is act as a patiend guide and willing conduit to higher knowledge and wisdom.

Yeah he smoked Hilary

1 Like

I find Brolly an extremely judgemental,sneering and righteous individual.In the past he has fired insults at Marty Morrissey based on his appearance and a whole host of others that I couldnt be bothered listing on here.Wasnt there some remark made recently about Luke Littlers appearance that drew scorn? Theres a large enough time gap between his remarks on Marty and luke,Id suggest.

Am I correct in saying he separated from his wife and the mother of his 4 or 5 kids and then engaged in a relationship with a woman from Mayo 10 or 12 years his junior and subsequently married her?

1 Like

He did Father.

10 Likes

Best of luck to him.

It’s not 1967 mate,these things happen.

4 Likes

Brolly is a very complicated chap, the best kind really
Sometimes you’d be in complete agreement with him and applaud his honesty, other times you’d think him the worst type of wanker.
Most recently I found his over the top criticism of an amateur Irish basketball team pathetic but he’s often on the ball

2 Likes

Fuck off you sanctimonious Cunt