The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

Brolly said James o Donohue was better than the gooch now he claims heā€™s no good. A spoofer.

Brolly is the level of wum you should aspire to be

He believes the tripe he spouts.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry to be contradicting you again apples, but was it not Martin McHugh who made the comment about Donoghue being better than Gooch?

1 Like

https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/football/another-brolly-blast-for-gooch-and-kerry-240521.html Pretty sure you find the Sunday game debate when he said jod was better than the gooch.

Brolly got this spot on too

3 Likes

He never said that O Donoghue is better than Gooch in that article. Googling what you hope to find, then putting up a newspaper article in the hope that who you are responding to couldnā€™t be arsed reading it and will just accept youā€™re right?

It was Brolly he said it again last night. I dunno who you are on about.

Iā€™d say thereā€™s a massive kick in mayo. I wouldnā€™t be surprised to see them beat donegal but theyā€™ll probably fall over meath. Mayo need to get to croke park.

Didnā€™t see the Sunday game last night. What did Brolly say specifically about O Donoghue being better than Gooch?

No he said o Donohue was useless and finished

But thatā€™s not what weā€™re debating. You claimed that Brolly said O Donoghue was better than Gooch. Did he or did he not?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not debating anything with you. Brolly said o Donohue was better than cooper and now Heā€™s dismissing o donghue. Brolly is a ewanmckennaesque deranged creep thank thinks heā€™s a lot smarter than he is. Hed rather be controversial than give his true opinion. Heā€™s a clown.

Did he say that O Donoghue was better than Gooch though? Martin McHugh definitely said it, he called Gooch a two trick pony

In fairness heā€™d rather his true opinion was controversial to begin with

I donā€™t think really care if martin McHugh said it. I donā€™t even know who he is.

Itā€™s sickening.

Ahem.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not paid by the media. Distinct difference.

Ah now come on. No call for that.
In all fairness to Joe he could have said he was better than Cooper and no-one would have had a problem