The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

Three of the thick cunts proposing it :joy:

Also the motion below “should work closely with like minded local authorities to promote Shannon” a real fucking call to action there. I’d imagine that’ll get things moving.

2 Likes

Not a fan of the SMART method of creating actions

Violet Anne Wynne was deemed not good enough for that body imagine.

Could even spell his name right.

1 Like

Disturbing priorities in Clare and the flooding about to sweep Clonlara off the map.

An excellent point. One could apply the horribly misused phrase “tour de france” to embellish a point, all the while confirming their misunderstanding of the appropriate terminology.
It pops up in your speller or whatever it’s known as but the actual term is “tour de force”.

You wouldn’t want to be referred to as a simpleton, would you, having been informed. *

• This is a public service announcement.
1 Like

The term is Tour de France", not “tour de force”.

The clocks go back in Spring, forward in Autumn.

Your feral desire to engage a combatant to word joust with doesn’t extend to me my friend.

The most common use of the phrase is actually “tour de force” but who cares as long as you’re right.

1 Like

Sunderland play at Roker Park, not the Stadium Of Light.

8 Likes

There should be a “Tyrone Bastards” thread

A thread wouldn’t be big enough. You’d need an entire website

Where did that come from?!

Is this like when Richard Keys and Andy Gray were discarded by Sky and then some mystery character released loads of outtakes and rehearsal footage where they were engaging in “locker room talk” to discredit them?

What would give you that mad idea?

I received it on Whatsapp last night…

That came out of no where on WhatsApp last night. Brilliant. :joy:

Tyrone won 3 All Irelands in the next 7 years after that outtake.

Lyster going yeah yeah ah sure yeah is nearly the best bit of it.

4 Likes