The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

Is his grievance here with Joanne Cantwell or Claire Byrne ??

Us taxpayers? Do me a favour

Presumably The Claire Byrne Show for the way that they portrayed him due to the edits and muting of him.

All The Sunday Game did was not renew his contract.

I’m sure he will have decent grounds when he shows the double standards RTE impose when it comes to allowing others air their views when they have no basis and are defamatory themselves.

7 Likes

I hope he wins his case and one of the settlement conditions is he gets his Sunday Game gig back.

See ya later Dessie Dolan.

4 Likes

Joe. He had to go.

It’s a pity Joe’s not representing himself

The forums finest stand with Joe

3 Likes

Brolly and Oisin went at it today.

The GAA Social - “You’re insulting me!” - Brolly v McConville - BBC Sounds

1 Like

I tried listening to that as I enjoy Oisin’s analysis but had to switch it off after less than ten minutes. Brolly is insufferable.

2 Likes

Maurice is tremendous fun.

3 Likes

Is Joe a tad bitter ??

He wouldn’t be the first Northerner to get the hump at us free state bastard’s.Hes a bit precious and unlikeable,tbf.

That seems very much like a compliment to our six county brethren by RTE. Strange that Joe would take it as an insult. I suppose Joe takes everything as an insult these days.

Joe fair knows how to set the cat among the usual pigeons and get them hopping like suspects. I cant wait til he’s president

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Joe eviscerates Mickey and Peter

2 Likes

If you asked Mickey Harte to analyse a cynical foul he’d probably just award it marks out of ten.

14 Likes