The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

Donā€™t know kev,I was half tempted to stop in Ballindine yesterday as I was passing through the place was choco block but there was no parking space.I love a good game of football

1 Like

What did players in similar positions do before social media. ???

Why donā€™t you FOAD you horrible cunt

3 Likes

Last years beaten finalists Breaffy made it three from three in group one with a 2-11 to 0-11 win over Davitts in Ballindine. The visitors led by 1-6 to 0-4 at the short whistle with Kevin Curry getting the all imporant goal 18 minutes in. Peter Dravins hit their second three pointer in the second half, with Aidan Oā€™Shea putting in a good showing, but Liam Irwin was the main man on the scoreboard kicking seven points over the hour.

1 Like

Ah, had the comfort of it being a group game in a group they were probably already out of. Still no harm to do it.

Brolly is the Katie Hopkins of GAA punditry.

2 Likes

Irwin looks to have a bit about him. Must be tough trying to live up to that name.

Cos heā€™s playing with a load of animals?

You sure youā€™re thinking of Liam Irwin?

Iā€™m dead sure Iā€™m not thinking of him. Iā€™m thinking of Steve Irwin, who also played with a load of animals.

2 Likes

Valuable contribution

5 Likes

Well said Joe. Thatā€™s a powerful read. Nice analogy that these cunts have replaced religion.

4 Likes

:clap:

Itā€™s a gold mine industry. Look at the likes of Pat Divillyā€¦ successful gym making serious cash and he shuts it down to concentrate on the motivational stuff.

There is an amount of folk out there who canā€™t think for themselves.

3 Likes

Deepak Chopra has become a billionaire, telling people, among other things, that they can cure their own cancer.

Donā€™t we also have a poster here who thinks he can cure cancer too?

Frankie Sheehan is alot smarter than I would have thought. Heā€™s the man behind the Pendulum summit still?

Hmmmmm

Donā€™t stop there Daniel

I will because I could be wronging the man. And he is a decent skin

Iā€™ll take this one Gil. KP, youā€™d be wrong. Heā€™s as thick as tin foil baked pig shit.

2 Likes