The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

I thought it was shoving Connie around the green :flushed:

But your hypothetical situation is a non runner. You could remove the anthem, change the rules, get rid of Irish language, whatever, and it still wonā€™t be enough for some who have no desire or inclination to unite. Itā€™s playing to a gallery who have no interest.

3 Likes

Your probably right. But that wasnā€™t what I asked

1 Like

Yeah but anyone who has any interest in a properly united country is going to ditch a song to get that. However ditching the song is not whatā€™s going to get that.

Thatā€™s what I was curious about really.

Thereā€™s a big difference between ditching a song and ditching it to pick Phil Coulterā€™s masterpiece. Iā€™d gladly give away another 3 or 4 counties if it meant we never heard Irelandā€™s Call again.

7 Likes

This thread is an embarrassment.

Ye are all gone PC mad.

I donā€™t know what the fuck is wrong with either article.

May take a side or not agree or whatever, but people would want to toughen up

1 Like

Well itā€™s brolly needs to toughen up. Heā€™s the one got the law involved

I suppose itā€™s like the difference between saying someone probably does a nixer or two and stating explicitly that someone is deliberately defrauding the taxman. Some fellas would Threaten legal action over that shit. Mad, I know.

2 Likes

You fabricate business trips online in order to diddle the tax payer on expenses.

3 Likes

:eek:

It is. Being accused publucally of fraud is known to be very damaging

How does one make a trip online? The Internet is deeper than I thought.

You just fabricate them, mate. They donā€™t actually take place.

So would accusing someone of murdering people who was never convicted of that.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. After thousands upon thousands of shite youā€™ve finally posted something useful

Eg. Iā€™m taking a ā€œbusiness tripā€ to Galway tomorrow. Iā€™m going to be ā€œdrivingā€ down and staying in a ā€œhotelā€ overnight.

He is the law.

Itā€™s well known that I fix/stock vending machines all over the country. Itā€™s an Internet fact.

3 Likes

Brolly? Did he accuse Brolly of murder?