The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

He said Joe Brolly was clever thus ruling Kevin out.

Its false to say he ended her mans career. He played again within a week ffs.

You are a bit over angry recently, I think the embarrassing telling off and dose of reality gman gave you has been too hard to take.

Go back to school, it will be worth it in the end.

You don’t.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1046542, member: 2272”]I will armchair diagnose Joe Brolly

He is a clever guy. A successful barrister. He falls into the trap lots of successful barristers make - he believes he is the smartest guy in the room. Every room. Every topic. He is so smart that if somebody has a different point of view to him that he dismisses it instantly as he sees things nobody else can see and understands what nobody else can understand.[/QUOTE]
Remind you of anyone here?

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1046614, member: 273”]Its false to say he ended her mans career. He played again within a week ffs.

You are a bit over angry recently, I think the embarrassing telling off and dose of reality gman gave you has been too hard to take.

Go back to school, it will be worth it in the end.[/QUOTE]

It was a horrendous tackle that he set out to properly do Haaland in. It was cowardly in the extreme and for you to say Keane has acknowledged his failings is completely in contradiction to reality given his lack of remorse. Brolly was bang on the money, Keane is pathetic. A man who has spent his whole career building up a false image, duping juvenile clowns like you into believing it and now sinks to new lows just to stay relevant.

+1

keanes duplicity is now called self awareness by his fan boys

Backtrack

Who is trying to stay relevant by citing the other - Keane or Brolly?

Keane is assistant manager of a national team and a premiership team - he doesn’t need to stay relevant. He is relevant. At least for now.

Brolly is a GAA pundit who has grown it seems to enjoy the oxygen of publicity. Nothing particularly wrong with that once it is acknowledged for what it is. I have praised Brolly on here - he gave a kidney away in a selfless act. However he does tend to trade in making controversial statements. Intellectually, in my opinion, he enjoys an argument, adopting a position and defending it.

Not a backtrack, it was a tackle with the intention of doing Haaland in.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1046639, member: 2272”]Who is trying to stay relevant by citing the other - Keane or Brolly?

Keane is assistant manager of a national team and a premiership team - he doesn’t need to stay relevant. He is relevant. At least for now.

Brolly is a GAA pundit who has grown it seems to enjoy the oxygen of publicity. Nothing particularly wrong with that once it is acknowledged for what it is. I have praised Brolly on here - he gave a kidney away in a selfless act. However he does tend to trade in making controversial statements. Intellectually, in my opinion, he enjoys an argument, adopting a position and defending it.[/QUOTE]
Bang on.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1046639, member: 2272”]Who is trying to stay relevant by citing the other - Keane or Brolly?

Brolly is a GAA pundit who has grown it seems to enjoy the oxygen of publicity. Nothing particularly wrong with that once it is acknowledged for what it is. I have praised Brolly on here - he gave a kidney away in a selfless act. However he does tend to trade in making controversial statements. Intellectually, in my opinion, he enjoys an argument, adopting a position and defending it.[/QUOTE]

Are we talking about Brolly or Keane? Brolly loves a debate, he gets a thrill out of it. He was on a sports talk programme and Roy Keane came up so he gave his views in line with what his capacity there was. Those views are pretty much bang on the money with what a lot of people feel with respect to Keane. I don’t see how it is controversial but there seems to be a lot of censorship in what people can say regard to Keane in the Irish media.

Unbelievable how these Cork cunts turn everything back to Keane, FOAD.

Joe Brolly :clap:

How much did we hear of Ian Evans or Tardelli or any other Irish assistants when they were assistant managers? Very little but with Keane there is this sideshow that he is driving on himself, he is a busted flush who nobody fears anymore and is developing into a laughing stock.

As Brolly said, it’s pathetic.

Wtf?

Brolly is a top top lawyer.

Keane puts cones out at training, nobody knows who assistant managers are

Keane is box office.

Brolly wants to be box office.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1046645, member: 2533”]How much did we hear of Ian Evans or Tardelli or any other Irish assistants when they were assistant managers? Very little but with Keane there is this sideshow that he is driving on himself, he is a busted flush who nobody fears anymore and is developing into a laughing stock.

As Brolly said, it’s pathetic.[/QUOTE]

+1

for example, how many would know who Michael O’Neils assistant is?

“Taffy” :smiley:

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1046649, member: 80”]+1

for example, how many would know who Michael O’Neils assistant is?[/QUOTE]
That bint from Rovers innit? Lisa whatsherface?

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1046648, member: 2272”]Keane is box office.

Brolly wants to be box office.[/QUOTE]

Brolly never got battered by Gary Breen’s mate or literally shit himself in a Manchester night club when confronted by John Scales.

Q.E.D.