The Joe effing Rogan thread

I think he’s an insufferable prick

Insufferable prick is the least of it.

In fairness I don’t really engage.

I came across an interview with Zuckerberg.

Very scary stuff.

As big a prick as Bill Gates who continued a close relationship with Jeffrey Epstein for a decade after Epstein was convicted in Florida for child prostitution?

What has Joe Rogan done in comparison to supporting the biggest sex trafficker the world has known?

9 Likes

I think bill gates is annoying twat
Too

Gates is a fucking psychopath. Genuinely evil.

2 Likes

More than an annoying twat, a close associate of the evil monster Jeffrey Epstein. Whatever excuse he may have had prior to 2008 when Epstein was convicted, no excuse after that.

1 Like

What evidence is there Gates was involved in any crime?

I’m not here to defend Gates over his meetings with Epstein but as far as I can make out there’s zero evidence tying him to Epstein’s crimes and it seems clear Epstein was blackmailing Gates over a perfectly legal extra-marital affair Gates was having with a Russian woman, which is not a surprise as Epstein was almost certainly a spy for Israel and possibly other countries like Saudi Arabia and Russia accumulating kompromat on prominent people for many years.

Why did Donald Trump appoint the guy who gave Epstein a shockingly lenient plea bargain to a prominent cabinet position? Funny you didn’t mention that. Funny you also don’t mention that Trump had charges filed against him for paedophilia in a California court. I’m not sold on the veracity of those charges but they’re a damn sight more than I can find against Gates.

Why has seemingly the whole of the right wing conspiracy world and the whole of the pro-Russia bullshit machine come out to bat for Russell Brand? You seem curiously keen to avoid this question.

What scared you the most?

They were sort of talking about creating a virtual world when you could have relations with real people in it.

He took ivermectin rather than Pfizers mrna shots. A sensible decision from a good guy in my opinion.

2 Likes

Does he have river blindness?

He’s grand… didn’t subject himself to experiments and won’t die wondering

I’ve given that a like. FFS :smiley:

1 Like

Invermectin :joy:

I won’t take this vaccine, but this cow dewormer. Oh ya. I trust that.

2 Likes

Each to their own mate. Its a long established drug in fairness. Its around since the 70’s and its useful in combating a number of ailments. If it worked for people, thats a good thing.

I relied on my own immune system (hopefully thats not far right) in order to combat covid. That worked out well too.

5 Likes

…but rachel maddow said it was a horse dewormer? Does this mean he’s NOT well-informed???

Its a good thing to be on the vindicted side of that debacle. Covid passports etc were absolutely abhorrent and made zero sense.

2 Likes

The worst that can happen if you take too much Ivermectin is you get the shits.

But there are those that believe young men should take a vaccine that can damage your heart, to protect against a virus that presents zero threat to their health. Horse it into children as well because Pfizer say so.

6 Likes

I was talking to an old classmate yesterday- just after a week in bed with covid, the poor dellow said he was too far out from his last booster…there was a palpable sense of sadness in his demeanour.
U said nothing, i even nodded in agreement - there was nothing else i could do for him.