The Joe effing Rogan thread

Imagine getting het up about lads who pretend to watch him

1 Like

That barb wasn’t aimed at the pretend crowd

Do lads on here pretend to be something they’re not?

Mate, you get your understanding of the Ukraine war from the institute for the study of war. How did that work out for you?
Maybe sit this one out?

This is a cracker TBF

2 Likes

This clip literally changed my life- of course it merely proved an entry point into my ongoing study of ancient archaeology and cosmology ( although its no longer possible to see them as distinct entities).

11 Likes

That’ll destroy some fellas day

What the absolute fuck?! I think I’m stoned after watching that.

1 Like

That’s because you’re intelligent, open minded and upward looking Other fellas anxiously scurry about the bottom looking for a gaffe amongst the tens of thousands of hours of banter.
Its a totally different mindset.

My whole life is ruined now anyway

2 Likes

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Its been a good few weeks, protect our parks, tim dillion and shane gilles. All he needs is to get joey diaz on to close out the year

1 Like

AI os pretty shit right now. Wtf will it be able to do in the near future

https://twitter.com/Pingtr1p/status/1741937543996747859?t=xRqmlphwjxcZbxx3ykGKSw&s=19

1 Like

You ok pal?

1 Like

That reminds me of the time i smoked a spliff with Samuel L.

That could have been an incredible interview with billy walters and in fairness for the first hour it was very good until Joe started to talk wwf and how smart he is. Clearly didn’t read Billy’s book either.

What did they say about the world wildlife fund that annoyed you?

One of the most interesting people in sports and sports betting and that idiot rogan can’t keep his mouth closed.