The Joe McDonagh Cup incorporating Christy Ring, Nicky Rackard and whoever else

We’ll do em

I have Westmeath and Meath in a couple of long term lottery tickets. Hopefully they both see it through.

Like ye did last year?

Wearing fucking crocs at a GAA game

They could well end up in relegation trouble if they are in that kind of free fall, although I see they’ve Antrim at home and will surely beat Kerry. There’ll definitely be tears in Duignan’s eyes tonight.

Revenge finally for Joe Quaid.

Just back from Cusack Park it’s hard to describe how bad Offaly were they had 7 or 8 lads that couldn’t even do the basics of catching and controlling a ball under no pressure.

Westmeath wouldn’t have been flattered by winning by 20+.

Based on today that’s not a given

Judge fucked us

It’s sad to see but they’ve done it to themselves. They’re doing relatively on at minor these past 2 years I believe

You can be 100% sure the picture was only to show off the crocs as he knew it would drive fellas demented.

Wooly has a lovely way of winding fellas up.

Not half as good as Cheddar though.

1 Like

Do all offalys best players play?

They do. The problem is they don’t train.

Just when you think Offaly can’t go any lower, they sink to another nadir. Seem to say that every summer for the last 15 years.

I’d love to see them drop down to the Christy Ring all the same.

Offaly were only ever a second tier county. They are only refinding their level again after an unbelievable couple of decades in the 80s and 90s.
Wouldn’t it be great to see someone else like Carlow or Westmeath or someone find a golden generation like that. Fuck Offaly they’ve done nothing to keep themselves at the top table

3 Likes

Joe Quaid is building a bit of a CV for himself

correct in many ways, Kerry would have been on a par with them in the 1960s & 1970s. they had 2 golden bunches the early 1980s gang and then the Dooleys, Pilkingtons, Whelehans , Duignan era

My adopted county were impressive today their 3rd goal was as good as you’d see anywhere alas there didn’t seem to be any cameras there