The Joe McDonagh Cup incorporating Christy Ring, Nicky Rackard and whoever else

Come in @cluaindiuic

Sounds like it was a right good game. Westmeath have made it harder on themselves but three wins from here and they’re up.

Buffs Snapchat has it all!

Did Buff blame the dick-pic?

Is “dick-pic” supposed to be hyphenated?

The wheels are off, the bollocks has in fact fallen out of them

I’m not entirely sure if the Oxford University Press have ruled on this, but ftr I’m pro-hyphen.

In fairness to Buff I’ve seen more of Shane Conway on his Snapchat than any television outlet.

I’d of barely known about him only for buff & what a player he is.

Same goes for a lot of other lads at that level,

Wooly interviewed him this week

Fair enough. Good, cos he’s quality.

He’s been on buffs snaps over the last couple of years.

In fairness Woolly gives the Joe McDonagh teams some coverage. RTE hardly give the scores.

8 Likes

Conway is the real deal. Any county would be lucky to have him

1 Like

IV westmeath to win the fucking thing out hopefully they will oblige and beat Laois @myboyblue be going mad. Be great

They’ve to play antrim in dunloy first

Think antrim have gone two steps back. Be tough but I’d expect Laois and westmeath to be the final.

Antrim are capable of anything

1 Like

Antrim should have had half a dozen goals against Laois, they’re no mugs this year.

Laois will have it up their holes against Kerry below in Tralee, we always struggle with their size up front. They’ll score goals.

Kerry are set up very defensively this year though. They played two sweepers against westmeath in the league. I think they went more orthodox today but I’ll know more tomorrow.

1 Like

@myboyblue

Kerry played sweepers today

Interesting