The Joe McDonagh Cup incorporating Christy Ring, Nicky Rackard and whoever else

All good mate, I’m contemplating writing a book…The Quiet Life!

Jaysus nobody prepares you for kids and how it changes everything!

2 Likes

Plus fucking 1 mate.

Wrong thread…

1 Like

ah yeah carnaross it is

dunboyne more hurling or football these times?

The lad who owns Supermacs I think

Have some respect you wannabe west Brit prick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1xD1UwhKqg

6 Likes

St Peters like to think they are small ball but more football recently. Still field a number of teams in both though.

The other club in Dunboyne is St Pauls but they are football only and have no underage teams, actually I think they have just one team. St Pauls pick up lads from around who want to play ball but may not get a run with their old club. St Peters block all transfers to them following a row over a well known player years ago,.

what ll i do @Ebeneezer_Goode?
young lad playing* football with Walterstown but hurling will have to be in the town i suppose?
might bring him over to Park Villa next year as well maybe, trying everything and anything really over next few years to see how it goes

*chasing after a ball in a pack

Not really, you could bring him out to Kilmessan and avoid the town. Most Kilmessan would play football for Skryne or Dunsany.

Bring him over to the O’Mahony’s, the only town club that are hurling AFAIK.

Still going ok despite the ussual football heads. I was involved for a few years, and remember a particular juvenile meeting where a fella shouted “give it up ta fuck” when the annual accounts for replacement hurls was discussed…

as @anon98850436 says im one of these types who would prefer to avoid the town for now at least… most of the kids in his class seem to be over with walterstown…
for towny stuff we’ll go with the soccer club for now anyway

Proper order

2 Likes

its dead.

1 Like

some rough element in the boozer tonight @anon98850436 @Portumna_Bridge

@Portumna_Bridge who plays for Simonstown up here?

Up where?

Anyone have the televised schedule for the Joe Mc lads?

1 Like

Thursday night channel 5

1 Like

Looked like a good match in Laois. Westmeath prevailing by 3 points.

Box office lads. Evidence that anyone can beat anyone in this competition. Great result.

Big win for Antrim v Meath . Have Antrim progressed from last year or have Meath regressed ??