The Joe McDonagh Cup incorporating Christy Ring, Nicky Rackard and whoever else

FFS of course it isnt

4 - 1 Offaly

The GAA website seems to state otherwise mate.

You could always go back to your niche soccer football league thread if this second tier spud hockey thread is irritating you.

Missed penalty by Offaly. Kerry FM commentator calling for red cards every second here

Hon Kerry

The Kerry commentator can be all over the shop

Buffs coverage on chatsnap is as good as live. Dooley didn’t seem to hit the pelanty with any conviction

It’s dawning on me here that I only know about 3 players on either side. I’m hearing “Kelly over to Geraghty here, and on to Boyle, lovely stuff” and I’ve have no notion which team is attacking

RTE had the Laois Westmeath game tied at 2 points each. Westmeath now leads 4 points to 1. Some achievement by Laois to score a minus point.

https://www.gaa.ie/gaa-now/

Up on GAA Now finally lads.

@mickee321 I trust your apology will be forthcoming.

3 Likes

If it’s a Kerry commentator saying lovely stuff then he’s hardly praising Offaly

He was calling for a red card for the Offaly penalty before the other lad reigned him in a bit

1 Like

Shane Dooley has wintered well

Offaly are some rabble. They look much worse than I imagined they could.

Ah great.
Why has the game been moved to a local school field?

Go way? A team that’s been bate up and down the country for years and has sacked their manager a few weeks ago while on the brink of demotion to the third tier of hurling are a rabble.

You’re insightful.

1 Like

Scoreboard flattering Kerry here. Offaly actually look more dangerous but they’re butchering goal chances and Dooley just seems to be having shot regardless of where he gets the ball.

Kerry 0-7 Offaly 0-5

Living off a few handy frees there alright.

There’s a grand mix of daycent hurlers and Junior B here.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: