The Joe McDonagh Cup incorporating Christy Ring, Nicky Rackard and whoever else

Bit of a blow to the Michael Fennelly brand of management.

Donkeys and Derby’s

1 Like

Excellent idea. Kerry get games, everyone else gets a weekend in Killarney.

3 Likes

I often wonder why they don’t play the league semi finals in Killarney or Castlebar or The athletic grounds in Armagh as a double header under lights - hurling fans would only love the novelty of it and the weekend away and it is a chance to raise the profile of hurling in those counties

2 Likes

Because Mark Landers would have a conniption

2 Likes

Viewing figures for this must have been through the roof with all the tweeting buff and spewn have been doing.

Meath 3.10 Antrim 2.20. Meath’s 3rd goal was the last score of the game. Antrim totally dominated the 2nd half. Antrim have been by far the best team in the McDonagh Cup but theres no way Kerry will let them get the start on them in the final that Antrim got against them in Corrigan Park. Looking forward to it.

3 Likes

Actually it was Meath 3.10 Antrim 2.30

1 Like
1 Like

Hon Kilmoyley

@kerry1891 I reckon at least 23 out of the 28 went to Causeway school. Some going

Cummins eschewed his media commitments to make it to the sideline :clap:

Was Culbert with a club in Kerry this year?

Antrim have a strong half-back line.

Less complicated style of hurling too. Kerry doing a lot of foostering when they do have it.

Shocker by the full-back.

Stuff of nightmares from the full back. They’d want to launch it in to Boyle ta fuck

Mickey Boyle is a throwback full-forward. He’d be fairly well known now I’d imagine thanks to Buff’s Snapchat’s.

Does that Goulding fella not play anymore?

Don’t know what his story is to be honest.

Kerry’s final ball letting them down, but much better now