The Joe McDonagh Cup incorporating Christy Ring, Nicky Rackard and whoever else

Kerry were poor v Down last week, beaten in Tralee by a score or two

Carlow were fancied today

Whats the story if kerry win the Joe Mcdonagh? Do they go back into Leinster again or do they still have to play the bottom team in Munster in a play off? A Cork Kerry match for aplace in the Munster championship will be off the charts. Toooo daa mooooon

do you know what I am not too sure, the rules around that have changed so often!

unlikey to arise anyway, Kerry are a bit off the standard of winning it out at present

1 Like

Besting Carlow by that margin ye wont be far off winning ut tbf

Wouldn’t read too much into it. My man in Carlow says they ain’t going to well. Offaly and Antrim with their Div 1 experience are well ahead of the pack.

2 Likes

Naah, Kerry lost the last 2 finals to Westmeath and Antrim, were beaten by the better team both years

Molumphy new manager, new panel has a lot of new players , kind of a new panel, be 2 or 3 years before Kerry are in a final again I feel

1 Like

Antrim 2-22 Carlow 1-22 FT.

Kerry 6-25 Meath 0-13 FT

Kerry!

Hon Mungret

1 Like

Offaly fucked up there. Great win for Kerry.

Were your two fellas starting?

Carlow hold on v Offaly?

How did Kerry finish? Last I heard Antrim had scored their second goal

Kerry won 0-29, 2-21

1 Like

The Tipp Kerry relegation final dream still alive

7 Likes

Who are Kerry playing in the final now? Antrim?

Yeah on June 4

Kerry very fortunate the way fixtures fell that Antrim put out the second string.
Third final in three years, they’ll be up against it again. Antrim the best of the lot by a distance.

All the same no mean feat to go up to Corrigan Park and win. It’s a bit of a bear pit up there.

Ye’ll have to send up the bat signal for Molumphy

He’s on my radar.

yeah Julio , Kerry were lucky the way the fell but were unlucky not get a something out of the Offaly match

I cannot see Kerry beating a full strength Antrim but you would never know, Molumphy has them playing with a good spirit