The Joe McDonagh Cup incorporating Christy Ring, Nicky Rackard and whoever else

That’s a fucking shocking decision.

Croke Park simply not gonna interfere with the Munster Championship it seems

That Antrim free taker is like the Co Stompe of hurling free taking.

That Stack is some fucking moron.

1 Like

Conway has been excellent out around the middle.

Rasper!!

What a fucking goal.

Awful pity about that late free for Antrim

That dodgy free for Antrim ends up very important. Tipp survive for next year

A second Joe Mcdonagh title for Darren Gleeson as manager.

Good to see Antrim back in the leinster championship for next year. Hard luck Kerry.

Goals absolutely killed them.

Lads that was some finish to a game. At it here in Croker. Fair play to Kerry for making a serious contest of it, looked dead and buried at half time.

3 Likes

Chipp and Waterford hopefuls making very good impressions with both of todays teams.

Tipp blessed.

The Antrim captain looks like a fella who’d polish off 20 pints of porter and not a bother on him.

The Joe Mc is a great auld tournament, credit the GAA. You’d hope the Tailteann turns out as good

Marty must be getting dementia. He couldn’t pronounce Lonergan. And whatever he was calling Fionàn Mackessey I thought there was a lady called Fiona playing centre back for Kerry. This shite of calling the sliothar a shlitter. And then when weaker counties are playing every basic skill that is performed is a brilliaaant catch, hook, hand pass. Another one who should be put out to grass.

9 Likes

The women called it a hurl. Nuff said. Out out

Kerry were unlucky there, couple of key decisions went against them, but the three goals in the first half were criminal, one pass seemed to completely open their defence time and again.

Black card harsh or fair? It was a peno, but I thought the black card on top harsh enough, he didn’t even stop the man.

You’d think the bollox would have given them one more attack for a bit of excitement.

That’s three losses in a row, tough for them to take. But I think there’s no doubt Antrim are the better team.

2 Likes

The free for the chap falling over was a terrible decision.

3 Likes