Karma for Offaly for the disrespect shown to Laois

3 Likes

@Fitzy freisin

3 Likes

That Carlow equaliser was a super score

2 Likes

Indeed, congrats @Fitzy

1 Like

That was some equalising score from Feathers. The Big Bird will be a happy man.

3 Likes

Duignan sick :joy:

“Hurling the big winner”

Savage game. Well done Carlow. A momentous day for @ChairmanDan and all other Carlow backers .

1 Like

One of the greatest pricks in the game. At least he can go home and put on his kilkenny pjamas and watching the four in a row team.

1 Like

When Offaly are still reliant on Dooley you know their time isn’t now regardless

Carlow v Kilkenny will replace Wexford v Kilkenny next year as the glamour local derby to finish off the Leinster round robin.

1 Like

Presume @ChairmanDan joined in in Follow Me Up To Carlow.

Carlow looked dead on their feet after normal time. Showed great spirit to dig it out. Ice and cloths :smile:

Mouse Kavanagh was in America when they last won the Joe McDonagh in 2018 so that will extra meaningful to him.

1 Like

mighty stuff Carlow

how many hurling clubs again? is it something like 5 senior and the 3 or 4 junior /intermediare with near all rural clubs

Kerry underachieving compared to them - 9 senior hurling clubs , 3 intermediate, 3 junior

I was at an underage Camogie match with my daughter in Cappoquin for the afternoon so didn’t make the trip to Dublin.

6 Likes

Brilliant match, great entertainment

6 senior clubs now but nobody else really takes it overly seriously outside of those 6. That team is essentially backboned by MLR and St Mullins. Those two clubs had 11 starters I think.

Careful what you wish for in life lads….

1 Like

No Ballinkillen starter which is surprising. They’re pushing hardest to break the Mount Leinster Rangers/St Mullins stranglehold and are not too far away.