The Joe McDonagh Cup incorporating Christy Ring, Nicky Rackard and whoever else

@buffegan reckons heā€™d be one of Kilkennyā€™s best players but he might be slightly biased in his opinion. He did predict an 11 point victory for Clare today after all.

1 Like

Heā€™s a natural athlete and can hurl. Would be interesting to see could he step up

10 point defeat would nearly have been taken as a moral victory such was the lack of expectation in Kerry

Youā€™d be conflicted. Heā€™d be an awful loss to Kerry and it wouldnā€™t be a great precedent. Could be all theoretical.

No way Kilkenny will pick him regardless of how good he is. Itā€™s just not the way Kilkenny operate.

I wouldnā€™t be too sure. Kilkenny clubs cold calling lads in Kerry woulda been out of the question a few years back too

1 Like

Who are they? Damien Carter and who else?

No way thats Carter?

Think so but couldnā€™t swear on it.

Lead or co comms?

I really dont think so.

Fair enough. Thought that was him on lead commentary. I know he does some commentary with Clubber.

He does, but Iā€™d be almost certain thats not him, more of an Offaly lilt to both accents imo. Certainly the co comms who was absolutely sickened by it.

They were a lot quieter leaving OMP this week.

Paul Jenkins is the lead commentator; does a lot of work with Clubber and has been with Clare and Tipp FM on occasion too

1 Like

Paddy Purcell is a rolls royce of a player. If he was with one if the top counties etc etc

Isnā€™t there a lad from Meath playing for Waterford?

1 Like

A lad from Kildare playing for Tipp if Iā€™m not mistaken?

Shur Limerick sent a fella to Kildare and when he improved they brought him back.

Thatā€™s mad. Didnā€™t think clubs would be at that

Thatā€™s Leo Oā€™Connor on co-comms.

1 Like

Neither an Offaly man ā€œso to speakā€. Leo was sickened nonetheless.

https://twitter.com/willocallaghan/status/1784223373511299295?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg