The Joe McDonagh Cup incorporating Christy Ring, Nicky Rackard and whoever else

Classy. He got some great scores, showed some lovely touches. I think he ended up with 2-4. He hit the post too. Warwickshire didn’t feed him enough.

He almost single handedly got Kerry back into the 2022 Joe Mac final. Came on as a sub and scored 2-2. They lost by a point in the end after a cracking game

I think he’s in college over here. He looked a class above

The final we all dreamed of

huge loss to kerry

We’ll mind him and hand him back in top condition. As @Declan_Moffat said a different class at this level

That’s a great shout

https://twitter.com/lonesharkoy/status/1792211324078109031?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

How it started:

“Players are crying out for a regular programme of games. They want to know when they have to play and where. They want regular games and they want certainty.”

How it’s going:

“Cancel the games!”

Could you imagine if association football journalists or Twitter influencers were shouting “Cancel the final round of Premier League fixtures, there’s nothing at stake!”

1 Like

All-Ireland SHC preliminary quarter-finals
Joe McDonagh Cup winner v 3rd placed Munster team, TBC, TBC
Joe McDonagh Cup runner-up v 3rd placed Leinster team, TBC, TBC

I’d like to congratulate Offaly on their Joe McDonagh Final win.

1 Like

Laois scutched by Westmeath. The downturn is coming

Molumphy has stepped down in Kerry. Did a decent job in fairness. Waterford could do worse

1 Like

3 wins out of 5 matches in this years Joe McDonagh was an achievement with a team that is in transition and not in a position to challenge Laois or Offaly presently

1 Like

Davy to Kerry?

Davy to Galway?

They wouldn’t spend that kind of money on the small ball.

The Galways will surely go looking for O’Donohue again. Davy to Dublin then

Davy will never get the Dublin job. Too much drama. Not sure he has much to offer anymore anyway.

Carlow back into the Joe Mc next year. The belief is their team is aging and will lose a few following the relegation and that there may not be much coming through behind them. I saw their minors this year and they played 2 sweepers against a relatively poor Laois side who were beaten by an equally poor Offaly side.

With Laois or Offaly gone up next year, and Westmeath also potentially facing into a period of change, you’d wonder could Kerry finally make it.

Hard to see who would take the chance on him now alright.

Some Joe Mac team would be a decent fit maybe, where he could bring some interest for a year or two. Maybe the likes of Westmeath might be able to afford it

1 Like

Be interesting to see who they appoint as manager. They did not have their best 15 available to them this year, so addressing that would be the first thing