The Joe McDonagh Cup incorporating Christy Ring, Nicky Rackard and whoever else

Would Cork Camogie have more money than Kerry hurling?

That’s true, he must have been doing that cheap enough. But he must be on somewhere north of 60k below in Waherfurd. If not well North of it

The Hill will be open for the Joe McDonagh Final. Be great to head up alongside @Kid_Curry, @Massive_Attack @Father_Jessep and bust some Offaly heads.

1 Like

They need to strike now while Tipp are there for the taking.

I don’t think the Dublin CB are that stupid or desperate. The most resourced county in the country and if hurling was put on a level base as football i cant see them throwing money in the davy black hole

They need what Davy brings now. That bitta pizzazz.

Derry and Kildare is an enjoyable game here. Kildare with loads of goal chances and Derry with the best two players on the field. Kildare up 3-16 to 0-19 with 20 mins left

If Derry come back and win, every other Ring team next year will be disgusted, because Kildare will absolutely run away with it.

The no.26 that Derry brought on has been absoultely stink. They shouldv’e taken him back off 10 mins into the 2nd half.

Game over now

I wonder how many biff cunts will make the trip to Croker this weekend? Hope Laois hand them their arses.

1 Like

I predict the biffs will outnumber the Laois stooks

might not take huge numbers to do so but I d be hopeful of a good biff turnout all the same

Go tuck yourself you prick

They’ll hardly crawl out of the swamp twice in a week.

Twee overload

https://twitter.com/BorrisKilcotton/status/1798627379792982487

Home to the great PJ @kyle

Also home to couple of headbangers that they sent over here.

1 Like

Shhhhh, they’re all headbangers

We have an 100% record alright. I thought it was because of a small sample used it threw up an anomaly

Wan lad was probably too headbangery even for Laois

Laois will civilize those fuckin savages tomorrow.

1 Like