The Joe Player General Election Results Hub 2020

Have you had a cut?

I’ll go with Galway West.

Wicklow

1 Like

That query is not applicable here … please keep it on topic.

Sligo-Leitrim prediction:

MacSharry FF.
Kenny SF.
Harkin’s Ind.
Scanlon FF.

FG loss. Ind. gain.

1 Like

Tipperary

Jackie Cahill (FF)
Michael Lowry (Ind)
Mattie McGrath (Ind)
Alan Kelly (Lab)
Seamus Healy (WUAG)

Dun Laoghaire

RBB
Smyth
devlin
JCM or Barry Ward

What do you make of Healy? He must do a lot of good work in Clonmel, its the biggest town in Tipp but from maybe an uninformed viewpoint I would’ve thought he gets very few votes from anywhere else in the county

I dont mind him. I will give him a preference. He is very good locally and would do anything for the people he represents. His wife died of cancer good while ago now but he really stepped it up a notch then and has supported the hospital in Clonmel and involved in many local projects. I will be disappointed if Ahern gets in ahead of him as he is a complete and utter spoofer. A young lad died from a drug overdose in our local club and Ahern parked his car outside the front gate. He gave an interview live on television while there was a prayer vigil going on inside in the field.

3 Likes

Do you reckon Jeniffer Carroll or Ward will get in ahead of MMOC?

I know Barry Ward - decent guy but I didn’t reckon he had a chance.

any time i talk to anyone out here, MMOC is despised so i’d say her chances are limited. that means the obligatory FG seat has to go somewhere so its between ward and JCM

2 Likes

I wouldn’t rule out JCM alright

1 Like

Cork South Central

Mickey Martin
Mick McGrath
Simon Coveney
Donnchadh Ó Laoghaire

Any prospect of O’Dowd losing his seat to McGahon? I believe McGahon is a serious constituency worker.

also looking forward to putting hanafin at the very bottom of my paper with a big 13

Ha! You’d wonder what’s she’s at being there again.

I’d say Devlin is fuming - cos she’ll mostly take votes off him. He’ll prob be ok but they should have just given him a free run.

Similarly - FG should have stuck with 2 when they ditched Bailey

she wants back at the trough, she shafted kate feeney twice. I like cormac, hes very good to some of the elderly people on my road.

bad management by FG, but they were stuck with MMOC as a minister

1 Like

I would have been more inclined to give someone I dislike no number. I have 1, 2 and 3 in my head who I am going to vote for but if I think some of the rest are cunts should I give them no vote or vote right down to the end??
I shudder to think there might be a 0.1% of a chance my transfer could get a FGer elected.

1 Like

You’re hurting them more by voting them 13 than leaving it blank.

1 Like

Thats good enough for me.