The Joe Player General Election Results Hub 2020

I always like to start by putting a Collins last and working my way from there.

7 Likes

I was trying to explain PR to a foreign colleague recently. By the end of it I think neither of us understood it.

3 Likes

I hope she gets in. Herself and Hugo are alright sorts. MMOC - how did she ever get selected never mind elected.

1 Like

Well you’ll have two of them this time round to decide who gets number 11 and 12 respectively!

Is that like better of losing 2-1 than drawing 1-1 in first leg away CL quarter final.

As an aside Russia used to have a provision in elections to vote for none of the above. If more than 50% voted for none of the above then the election would have to be recalled with different candidates. It was designed post communism so that Governments couldn’t put up puppet candidates. Putin got rid of it afterwards for the same reason.

Be some craic if you had that option here :joy:

2 Likes

Is there a “bell weather” constitutes to keep an eye on

My predictions for the Banner county:
Crowe (FF)
McNamara (“IND”)
Breen (FG)
Dooley (FF)

That’s very sad reading.

Sorry I have to fix it

1 Like

Didn’t realise Averil Power was running

its from the last election, but it holds generally for bellweather constituencies

That article is from 2016

Ahh I see

Does Jerry B have a chance?

Who is Vladmir Putin backing - they win

1 Like

That last spot will be tight.

Does Jerry B actually have a chance - I would have thought your list above is a near dead cert

Id bet on the above myself… But I outlined already, SF don’t have much of a foothold in Carrigaline, which is a huge area, so you just don’t know… But I don’t think FG will get two

1 Like