The Kafkaesque Trial of Judge Brett Kavanaugh - labane hot on the trail

It’s possible @bandage was forced to remove it by the crowd who run the forum.
I doubt they tolerate such dirty depraved language.

:grin: Thats actually the funniest thing you have posted on here in years.

5 Likes

Crikey

This is definitely the swing for the fences allegation.

This is a fantastic allegation. Julie Swetnick graduated high school in 1980 and went off to college. From 1981 to 1983, while all her college friends were going to frat parties, etc. she preferred to go to high school parties where gang rapes were occurring. The teenage boys apparently would spike a punch with alcohol and drugs and then rape the girls, forming a line to have their turn. She never reported this to anyone, even though an adult failing to report a sex crime against a child is in itself a crime. She did take precautions though by not drinking the punch, but in 1982 was gang raped herself while passed out. She didn’t report that either but continued to go to the parties until 1983.

She waits 35 years and then contacts the biggest scumbag lying attorney in the US to make her claims.

This one almost deserves it’s own thread.

1 Like

Will you relax to fuck? You’re more invested in this Brett Kavanaugh guy than @TheUlteriorMotive is in Blane McIlroy.

Censoring free speech now.
Have you something to hide yourself?

Put a fork in Brett, he is done.

“A mean drunk” :grinning:

Come on, we’ve all done it.

Usually when our punch has been spiked with grain alcohol.

Ok my last post here tonight. An article by some other snowflake chick published before the 3rd accuser came to light, alleging the exact same things, girls passed out at parties and chains of rich High school lads lining up to rape them:

I see that as well as not being able to tell the difference between two different people (maybe that’s your schizophrenia kicking in), you still can’t carry out a basic internet search.

Any chance you might tell us about that time you sat beside beside a rape complainant at a trial and made rape jokes about her?

It makes sense that you would turn to the actual self-admitted rapist @HBV for morality lessons.

He’s what you’ve always wanted to be.

The Republicans will stoop to anything.

https://twitter.com/eschor/status/1045096168370393090

They tried it before over Roy Moore.

A botched sting with a phony Roy Moore ‘accuser’ was supposed to discredit the media. Like similar schemes, it did the opposite.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/27/a-botched-sting-with-a-phony-roy-moore-accuser-was-supposed-to-discredit-the-media-like-similar-schemes-it-did-the-opposite/?utm_term=.be8fab54d98f&noredirect=on

Brett Kavanaugh is the Harvey Weinstein of the US judiciary. Far from Trump not having done due diligence on him, it’s highly likely that Kavanaugh’s sickening attitude towards women was what made him nominate him.

Shrieking you say… :rollseyes:

:joy::joy:

@HBV is a self-admitted rapist, mate. He’s boasted about it on the forum.

Are you denying this?

Pointing out a fact is exactly that.

He didn’t boast about being a rapist. You were claiming the moral high gound on something as usual, and it was pointed out how much of a hypocrite you were from the revelations of your hijinks to Oz. Under this internet pressure, you went into meltdown mode and brought up some comment @HBV made in a light hearted fashion and ran with the narrative that it was admitting to rape. It didn’t seem to be any such thing to anyone else but it’s your usual bullshit deflection tactics… regurgitating the accusation and projecting it to someone else. Funny how no one else accuses your man of admitting to rape but lots of people mention your questionable escapades and comments on the subject. Funny that.

1 Like

It’s amazing how desperately defending rapists is always the hill right-wing nut jobs such as yourself and @anon7035031 like to die on.

You could say it’s funny, except it isn’t, it’s just really, really weird.

From all we know about them, this is the type of thing freaks like @anon7035031, @HBV and @Enrique would pull themselves off to.

Outstandingly brave testimony.

When I got to the small gathering, people were drinking beer in a small living room on the first floor of the house. I drank one beer that evening. Brett and Mark were visibly drunk. Early in the evening, I went up a narrow set of stairs leading from the living room to a second floor to use the bathroom. When I got to the top of the stairs, I was pushed from behind into a bedroom. I couldn’t see who pushed me. Brett and Mark came into the bedroom and locked the door behind them. There was music already playing in the bedroom. It was turned up louder by either Brett or Mark once we were in the room. I was pushed onto the bed and Brett got on top of me. He began running his hands over my body and grinding his hips into me. I yelled, hoping someone downstairs might hear me, and tried to get away from him, but his weight was heavy. Brett groped me and tried to take off my clothes. He had a hard time because he was so drunk, and because I was wearing a one-piece bathing suit under my clothes. I believed he was going to rape me. I tried to yell for help. When I did, Brett put his hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming. This was what terrified me the most, and has had the most lasting impact on my life. It was hard for me to breathe, and I thought that Brett was accidentally going to kill me. Both Brett and Mark were drunkenly laughing during the attack. They both seemed to be having a good time. Mark was urging Brett on, although at times he told Brett to stop. A couple of times I made eye contact with Mark and thought he might try to help me, but he did not.

During this assault, Mark came over and jumped on the bed twice while Brett was on top of me. The last time he did this, we toppled over and Brett was no longer on top of me. I was able to get up and run out of the room. Directly across from the bedroom was a small bathroom. I ran inside the bathroom and locked the door. I heard Brett and Mark leave the bedroom laughing and loudly walk down the narrow stairs, pin-balling off the walls on the way down. I waited and when I did not hear them come back up the stairs, I left the bathroom, ran down the stairs, through the living room, and left the house. I remember being on the street and feeling an enormous sense of relief that I had escaped from the house and that Brett and Mark were not coming after me.

Brett’s assault on me drastically altered my life. For a very long time, I was too afraid and ashamed to tell anyone the details. I did not want to tell my parents that I, at age 15, was in a house without any parents present, drinking beer with boys. I tried to convince myself that because Brett did not rape me, I should be able to move on and just pretend that it had never happened. Over the years, I told very few friends that I had this traumatic experience. I told my husband before we were married that I had experienced a sexual assault. I had never told the details to anyone until May 2012, during a couples counseling session. The reason this came up in counseling is that my husband and I had completed an extensive remodel of our home, and I insisted on a second front door, an idea that he and others disagreed with and could not understand. In explaining why I wanted to have a second front door, I described the assault in detail. I recall saying that the boy who assaulted me could someday be on the U.S. Supreme Court and spoke a bit about his background. My husband recalls that I named my attacker as Brett Kavanaugh.