The Kafkaesque Trial of Judge Brett Kavanaugh - labane hot on the trail

Do you think Kavanaugh perjured himself?

You’re very evasive about basic questions.

Can you answer this one?

Or do you have no balls?

So you said he should withdraw.

Are you admitting you have no balls?

You also said you believed Dr. Ford before implying you didn’t.

Which is it?

Do you believe her testimony or not?

I believe both of them mate, and don’t believe that either of them lied to congress.

I understand that is beyond your comprehension, so won’t be answering any more silly questions to educate you further.

It’'s impossible to believe both of them because they’re telling fundamentally opposing stories.

This is perhaps one of the simplest concepts in existence to grasp, you clearly are unable to grasp it.

You won’t be answering any further questions because you know full well you’re making a total fool of yourself.

but surely a man of contradictions such as yourself should be able to get his head around that.

1 Like

Do you agree that it’s impossible to believe two fundamentally conflicting stories in a case such as this?

no

OK I’ll answer this as it’s the most common misconception of simpletons.

It is entirely possible and actually quite likely that both are telling their truths about the events of the summer of 1982. You clearly don’t understand the difference between the actual truth (which nobody knows or is willing to disclose if they do) and “their” truths.

I would say the most likely thing that happened is she was groped by one or more likely several boys during her time in high school. I base that on testimony from actual women who were in high school in the US in the 1980s and all say they were all groped at some point or repeatedly. During hundreds of hours of therapy she and her therapists muddled all of her experiences into the one attack she described, and at some point Kavanaugh entered the picture (we don’t know when that was). I have no doubt though she 100% believes her own account.

I would say Kavanaugh most likely did a bit of groping in high school, he may not have, but the law of averages would support it. Clearly he is painting a picture of himself that is favorable, but that’s to be expected. The thing that supports his account is the testimony of women who were good friends with him in high school (Ford was not), in college, and throughout his professional career. All of them speak very highly of him and that in itself is very compelling, compared to complete strangers that nobody from the area remembers (Julie Swetnick) who says he was a gang rapist.

The bottom line is there is zero corroboration or independent evidence to back up her claims, and nobody should be put through what he and his family have been put through based on that.

Explain how it’s possible to believe that Kavanaugh attempted to rape Ford and simultaneously believe that Kavanaugh did not attempt to rape Ford.

As I’ve explained to you now several times, there are several other scenarios where Kavanaugh did not attempt to rape Ford, but she believes he did, and where Kavanaugh did attempt to rape Ford, but he believes he didn’t.

Try and get your head around the fact that human memory isn’t infallible.

Sadly that will have to be my last words on the topic for a while.

I believe ford believes that kavanaugh attempted to rape her and I believe kavanaugh believes that he believes that he didn’t.

simples

1 Like

He was a serial rapist who just stopped one day and never did anything untoward again… what a man.

Again, you’ve posted a load of bullshit there.

It’s very simple.

There are two accounts which fundamentally oppose each other. They cannot both be true.

Therefore, it is impossible to believe both.

This is a very, very, very simple concept.

That you can’t grasp it proves that you’re a total moron.

That’s not an answer to the question.

it most certainly is.

It isn’t. It’s an irrelevant point, ie. not an answer to the question.

to put it in terms that you understand:

I believe you that you belive that youre a womans rights activist and that youre anti rape. I also believe that you followed a girl to oz and wanted to indulge in a period/urine soaked Liverpool tracksuit fantasy unbeknownst to her.

2 Likes

So, you can’t answer the question. Cheers.

ive answered it comprehensively. just doesn’t compute in sid bizarroworld.

this man had a few beers when he was 17 and made sexual advances towards a classmate.

what age were you when you made a mental decision to follow a young lady you had barely exchanged pleasantries with to australia, to “accidentally” run into her?

its well documented that on this trip of yours you stated regarding this completely innocent and unaware young lady that you would happily eat her period, or at least continue to happily wear my Liverpool tracksuit with her period and/or her piss soaked into it

all that man did was have a few beers