The Killing of Jean McConville - Justified or Not?

She aided a wounded/dying man on the street, that was her “crime”

Was he not laying low at the time and relieved of decision making?

Ask mullach ide

He wasn’t Kevin Walsh who took part in the robbery was head of the Munster brigade at the time.

Another poster had suggested that she had infiltrated the IRA, I stated that the reason given for her execution is that she was touting. I’m far from naive pal and definitely not stupid.

Didn’t Walsh authorise it without involving quinlivan ? Anyway, himself sheehy and co were what they were, and it wasn’t freedom fighters

Huh?

you are both naive and stupid if you claim jean mconville was an informer ( its a lovely catch all isnt it ) and you’d need to carefully watch the output of the Boston recordings over the next year or so before you make an even bigger fucking clown out of yourself here

A[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 752668, member: 553”]you are both naive and stupid if you claim jean mconville was an informer ( its a lovely catch all isnt it ) and you’d need to carefully watch the output of the Boston recordings over the next year or so before you make an even bigger fucking clown out of yourself here[/quote]

Are you drunk?

[quote=“The Runt, post: 752671, member: 181”]A

Are you drunk?[/quote]
no, why?

As far as I know he was very high up in the army council and had huge pull in the running of the provos in the south.While on the subject I saw Anne McCabe in a well known city pub recently and she is a big a cunt as ever!

I don’t know Ann McCabe but she seems like a brave lass to me. Why do you say she is a kunt?

You’d need to read my post again, I didn’t claim she was an informer. Take a deep breath and put the bottle down.

you said “she was living in divis reporting on local IRA activities not infiltrating the upper echelons” , that is a statement of fact and you made it on the previous page ?

It was meant as that was the implication as opposed to Mickee’s version. I don’t know whether she was or not. I also said that if she wasn’t an informer then the killing was reprehensible, you chose to ignore that bit.

so what you are saying is you haven’t a fcuking clue? But you came out pretty quickly with the counter argument and a very precise view as to the type of information which you purported she had? And you would have let that stick here, unless challenged right? You wouldnt have enlightened us all with you counter mickee argument, would you? and even befote that, you initially denied putting it on here?

Im still unclear as to whether it is stupidity or naivity?

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 752679, member: 553”]so what you are saying is you haven’t a fcuking clue? But you came out pretty quickly with the counter argument and a very precise view as to the type of information which you purported she had? And you would have let that stick here, unless challenged right? You wouldnt have enlightened us all with you counter mickee argument, would you? and even befote that, you initially denied putting it on here?

Im still unclear as to whether it is stupidity or naivity?[/quote]

I know as much as you, you tard. When you sober up have a read through thread again.
The fact that I was replying to Mickee’s post might give an indication as to my intentions, as Mickee was responding to posts about the alleged reasons for her execution in his own inimitable style.
Both yourself and Mickee cast doubt on her abiliity or willingness to infiltrate the IRA, if you read Farmers post, you will see the IRA claimed they knew she was passing information, warned her to stop, she didn’t and they executed her.

you tell me

He had no part in it.

does anthony stokes have relatives in limerick?