The Killing of Jean McConville - Justified or Not?

what a fucking hero you are.

iv sent a screenshot of this page to John McCabe because heroes like you should be in combat, not behind a keyboard.

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t tell you Mickā€¦ But I know Nessanā€™s mob. A sound bunch- and Nessan is an innocent man.

i never said he was guilty of any crime mate

Thatā€™s good, mate, as I like you and iā€™d hate to have to tool up and head to Cobh next time you are home.

cheers pal, im sure he has enough connections in the area anyway so a simple phone would save you the journey

Can I again ask why Independent Newspapers etc and Fine Gael are only too happy to use Ed Moloneyā€™s book as a reliable source when trying to vilify Gerry Adams yet conveniently ignore the fact that it also states that Jean McConville was an informer?

The delusion, oh the delusion.

Touts die in a war.

CM, why did you vote no?

I have more than a feeling that you havenā€™t heard the contents of those recordings.

Excellent.

didnt the wan who ended up pulling the trigger get married to Stephen Rea in the end?
think she died there in january and said she did it on the orders of Adams

[quote=ā€œSidney, post: 752787, member: 183ā€]Can I again ask why Independent Newspapers etc and Fine Gael are only too happy to use Ed Moloneyā€™s book as a reliable source when trying to vilify Gerry Adams yet conveniently ignore the fact that it also states that Jean McConville was an informer?

The delusion, oh the delusion.

Touts die in a war.[/quote]

Didnā€™t the IRA kill more Catholics than anyone? Hard to see how Adams can talk his way out of this one.

Tapes should be interesting when they all get revealed

KIB man is back :rolleyes:

FFS!

Man arrested over McConville disappearance

A pensioner has been arrested by detectives investigating the abduction and murder of Jean McConville in 1972.
The 77-year-old man was detained by officers from Serious Crime Branch in west Belfast on Tuesday morning.
Mrs McConville, a mother of 10 children, was kidnapped from her flat in the Divis area of Belfast and shot by the IRA.
Her body was recovered on a beach in Co Louth in August 2003.
The suspect has been taken to the Serious Crime Suite at Antrim police station for questioning.

Ivor Bell has been charged in connection with the killing of Jean McConville.

I thought they hadnā€™t a bell who did it.

Now it looks like they have.

[QUOTE=ā€œSidney, post: 919800, member: 183ā€]Ivor Bell has been charged in connection with the killing of Jean McConville.

I thought they hadnā€™t a bell who did it.

Now it looks like they have.[/QUOTE]

Damn protestants

The PSNI are this evening questioning Gerry Adams in relation to her death. :eek:

Election coming up, election coming up.

http://www.sinnfein.ie/contents/29746#.U2FhJVU-SxM.twitter

Any comment from the 'Ra?