The Killing of Jean McConville - Justified or Not?

Who was knowingly allowed to kill innocent people at will by his British handlers.

By his IRA handlers you mean.

He was a British agent. I think you’re finding this a little too complex for your small brain.

The real issue is if fellas have anything better to do on a Saturday afternoon .

1 Like

He was a nonce who was head of the nutting squad. Them’s the facts.

1 Like

He was on the payroll of the British state military intelligence. A nonce and a murderer who the Brits had on the payroll and bent over backward to protect.

1 Like

He was an Italian immigrant nonce that the Provos stupidly made head of the nutting squad.

Imagine that this piece of human shit was in charge of internal security for the 'Ra.

Rolleyes

Go and sing your little songs if it makes you feel good about yourself. Make one up about Jean mcconville, you’ll be a real republican hard man.
You know lads are struggling when they make things up in order to refute them.
There are some genuinely sick people on here. Surprisingly you are one of them. I’m disappointed.
I don’t have much else to say.

“The Nutting Squad” would be a tremenjus name for a Republican band of the type you’d seeing playing in The Celt bar or Darkey Kelly’s on a Dublin match night.

Keep up mate, looks like that was lies

Keep up mate

Are you going to refute anything he said there or just stay up on that high horse?

2 Likes

Ooofffftttttt

Looks like Smithers is calling you a liar, you shouldn’t stand for this insubordination.

1 Like

Are you off your game? I’ve never once justified anyone’s killing. I merely called out people who blame the troubles solely on the nationalist community. Plus I can’t and don’t sing.

3 Likes

Agreed

You can fuck off. Don’t tag me again.

1 Like

:smile:

1 Like

Don’t tag me either please :face_with_raised_eyebrow: