The Killing of Jean McConville - Justified or Not?

Anyone else?

Take it easy mate weā€™re all buds here.

Heā€™s lost the run of himself here. Probably feels the need to defend the land of his children. Lashing out at one of his besties is ott tho.

1 Like

Tag me if you want mate.

2 Likes

Interesting piece on the news there.

Great to see Ivor cleared.

A great man.

1 Like

It is abundantly clear that those two absolute psychos the price sisterā€™s killed her.
A pair of losers who hijacked a noble cause as it allowed their vicious streaks to run free.

I think that is harsh, youā€™d need to have lived in the North during that era to understand.

Pat McClure was the trigger man by all accounts.

1 Like

British justice. The best legal system in the world.

Iā€™d have agreed with you til I read ā€œsay nothingā€ .
It claims there were three gunmen, only one with a real bullet, and that two of them were the price sisters, one of whom fired into the back of her head as she must have stood broken and trembling over a black hole in a muddy field. Itā€™s haunting. The honest Martin mcguinness type fighters come out of the book well. The brits, the prices and Gerry Adams do not. It reads utterly authentically. Iā€™d strongly recommend it.

Whatā€™s the book?

2 Likes

ā€œsay nothingā€

1 Like
3 Likes

Brendan Hughes talked the talk ,walked the walk,and was honourable and truthful,unlike that Adams bollox

Murdering all those civilians on Bloody Friday was really honourable from Brendan alright.

1 Like

It is what it is

1 Like

Bombs ,all bombs are indiscriminate,be it bomber Harris bomb,IS bomb,H bomb etc etc,Hughes was in a situation,he reacted,he was born into a segregated unjust unfair life - he didnā€™t just talk ( as in this forum) he reacted , organised,took on the Brits,and helped push them and the provos to the table via Adams and co( who used and let good men die in the 1981 hunger strike)

And fyi the killing of Jean McConville was inexcusable no ifs or buts

Your sentiment would be fine if you werent pro British murder machine and wereā€™nt pro Willie Frazer ā€¦ you are happy to celebrate the murder of innocent nationalists so I dont think you can throw too many stones at Brendan.

1 Like

If Brendan Hughes is believed to be genuine then we have to believe his entire testimony. Everyone omits the part where he says a British army radio transmitter was found in Jean McConvilles residence. If that part is as true as the rest of it then she was an informer. Michael Collins squad shot a few mothers too.

3 Likes