The Kyle wrecks your head thread

I believe even @Cheasty shared a tweet of his attacking Limerick.

Sad to see people resort to this due to our success.

10 grand is paltry for a life altering assault, surely 10 times that would be fairer?

Does the award og 10k mean he’s not entitled to pursue a civil case?

His injuries wouldn’t be considered life-altering, not to the legal definition anyway

Hopefully the bastards that inflicted the injuries are apprehended.

1 Like

What goes around comes around. Time to move on now.

Can he still pursue a civil case?

Yes but there’s multiple people involved. Kyle was one of a number of people charged

1 Like

**John (Kiely) 8:7 ** So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at Kyle.

Anyone who has not been involved in a street brawl after a load of creamy f**king pints has led a very sheltered life & is cut from the same cloth as Simon Harris.

1 Like

His life was alrered when he decided to pursue it and make a national case out of a few thumps.

Jayses. Paltry enough sum so

Can we stop with the nonsense Kyle has been hard done by? It is a green-tinted glasses bullshit argument. Good luck to him with the suspended sentence but he knows full well now he’s a lucky chap.

3 Likes

I.didnt make comment on Kyle

Kiely didnt support Pat Ryan as strongly when he sinned from what I recall? I guess he didnt need Ryan as much.

1 Like

Pat Ryan was welcomed back into the panel and was later dropped for sporting reasons. Red herring

6 Likes

Even of a Friday even the wagon of thug supporters doesn’t be long circling :sweat_smile:

Take.your own advice

Correcting the record pal. A lot of easily led folk on here who’d fall for misinformation.

1 Like

Yes he can and it’s almost undefendable now that there is a criminal conviction. PJ will have to do a few more “currency trades” to cover this.

1 Like

CJ not around to give him the nod anymore.