The Kyle wrecks your head thread

If Limerick won 15 in a row, you would still be an ignoramus and a coward hiding inside a doll that is an even bigger ignoramus and coward.

Does wonders for the sale of deodorant, I suppose. Or maybe not.

That craic amuses me. A lad with more aliases on a discussion board than he has brain cells. And thinking he is giving himself a personality that a barmaid would recall at closing time.

Funny, in the one way. And the obsession with my every opinion.

I am like a hedge school, this long time.

Still confusing posters :smile:

I got a wealth of absuse off my old tech graph teacher in the hogan the clare crowd didnt hold back. One long trip home. Limerick the night of the munster final i didnt think it could be surpassed, 2018 did but the only time it ever will be

Toaster Strudel GIF by Great Big Story

I cried coming Home after The 2013 semi final on the train.

I remember by Thurles the Clare fans were singing Sean south.

I nearly got off in thurles.

1 Like

Kilkenny are finished as a hurling county

How many more finals do they have to lose before the message gets in?

Is that you Paul :smiley:

2 Likes

Stupid Poster

I still think the Kilkenny team of say 06 to 12 was the greatest ever even if Limerick win 5 in a row. They saw off two serious teams in tipp and cork and were often put to the pin of their collar even if they more often than not hammered teams. Limerick just seem to steamroll and out point teams in fairly bloodless victories. Would be an unbelievable match between the 08 Kilkenny and the current Limerick as I dont think Limerick have ever been pulled down into the gutter the way Cody’s team would.

3 Likes

Clare have done it and have been unlucky not to beat us in two MFs.

1 Like

Will you fuck off? Waltzing through Leinster every year beating Offaly and Wexford and Narnia to get to the all Ireland semi final whilst Limerick go into the bear pit every year. No comparison. Limerick are miles better

4 Likes

Who’s the best team Limerick have beaten?

This Limerick side would destroy Kilkenny 08

4 Likes

The team that is the weight of history

On or off the park?

3 Likes

Galway 2018 I’d say. Reigning champions and a team who hadn’t lost a championship game since the 1 point defeat in the 2016 semi-final to a sniper laden Tipp team.

The best team Kilkenny beat during that period would be a good debate. Cork (2003 and 2006) or Tipp (2009).

3 Likes

Even better.

Tipp 09 and 10 were a great team. The top lads were still around 10 years later winning an All Ireland way past prime.

2 Likes

Galway 2018 were probably a once exceptional team a good bit past their best

1 Like