The Kyle wrecks your head thread

Skehill is now on the Irish nfl podcast… As always, us Limerick boys are well ahead of the curve.

Very humiliating for @Malarkey but he probably isn’t intelligent enough to read the Irish times so maybe he missed inane references week in week out.

Stop making a complete tool of yourself. Or do not, really.

You know fuck all about hurling. Even Junior Infants can count. You may stick to looking at the arse of horses.

Of course there is no connection between 00 and 15 Kilkenny teams except for one man Brian Cody.

The Same man you desperately wanted removed from his job because he wouldn’t give you the time of day.

In fairness to Brian his Kilkenny teams always put it up to kielys limerick side.

It must have been a tough pill for you to swallow after Cody left and Kilkenny got absolutely destroyed under new management by Limerick in the 2023 final.

Limerick will eclipse every other hurling side next July.

2 Likes

You are not terrible good at comprehension, are you?

Yes, if Limerick win in 2024, they get five in a row for the first time ever at Senior. We can all follow that relay.

Limerick currently have a tremendous team and no one has been more up front on that front than me. But no credible person will be going insane in Kilkenny if a team that good wins again in 2024, same as no one went insane in 2022 or 2023. Only vulgar Johnny Come Latelys like yourself think in those terms. Some of us actually love hurling far more than an alibi for a gloat. You have no love for hurling. No one here can ever remember you making a remotely memorable comment about the game.

I refer you to your use of the word ‘eclipsed’. You might look up that word in a dictionary. You might also take some nootropics.

4 Likes

In fairness I’ve no real appetite to start a tit for tat with you as I do enjoy some for your stories from the past.

And I do love hurling @Malarkey i followed it for as long as I can remember. I think it’s gone a terrible way and spoken out plenty of times on here about for one simple reason it’s easy moan when you team is winning but I always thought it would mean more when Limerick were winning.

If you think I started following Limerick in 2018 you are sadly mistaken.

Ya Tom Ryan’s point v tipp in 2014 is probably in the top 3 favourite points of all time.

The high and the low of 2013 were something else. I doubt anything will ever compare again.

You are a vulgarian.

1 Like

I’m not sure what that means.

1 Like

11 in 16 years is some going.

Oh no leave little to that minuscule imagination of yours, Limerick winning 5 in a row will surpass everything and will be the benchmark forevermore and well you know it.

1 Like

You’re Irish bud you can only comment on and watch domestic sport.

It speaks to a serious deficiency in your life that you’d say that

Most people would regularly experience highs and lows that would far eclipse anything you’d get from watching a group of lads that you’d have fuck all connection with other than an accident of geography

1 Like

Name a few

It is. 3 different teams tho?

2013 was mighty craic. We got ahead of ourselves but the munster final is still up there with the greatest days

The 2013 Munster final and the all Ireland semi final were probably the best and worst days of my life.

The period in between was absolutely incredible as well. It absolutely burnt up that summer.

God I was sure we’d win the all Ireland in 2013. You knew after 20 minutes we were in trouble.

The time has flown.

1 Like

I’d rank it

Beating Tipp in Thurles 2014
Beating KK in 2018
Birth of my kids
Beating Waterford 2007
Getting married

8 Likes

Munster final in 19 v tipp was a hell of a day in Limerick in fairness as was the final this year.

3 Likes