The Kyle wrecks your head thread

I got enough points to go to college and I did my 6 months work experience in Limerick and it was the worst six months of my entire life. I was given the opportunity to go back there when I got my degree but I said no fucking thanks, you’re grand, there’s no money would pay me to live in that kip.

1 Like

Limerick is a great place to live

Some great WUMMING there. Welcome aboard.

Attention @fonzi

Be wise to this cunt.

Do you see much of Richie or Potsie these days?

2 Likes

Welcome fonzi. You made a wise decision, a complete wasteland and a huge risk of getting stomped on the head by superhuman lads who workout 40 odd hours a week.

2 Likes

Yet you joined an internet forum to drag up a.5 year old story about a bit of handbags… You simple cunt.

9 Likes

Hard to turn down bottle making in Feakle I suppose.

1 Like

Where did you get the work experience placement?

OK here’s some more “handbags” from a more recent time (same team btw):

Well done.

You’re an ace at this internetting. You’ll be a real formidable force around here.

2 Likes

Should fit right in here. What’s his views on the ex derry manager and his carry on? Or the ex Clare hurler beating lumps out of a kid?

In fairness to the Limerick senior hurlers, that seems a pretty lightweight average Sunday evening out (for them). Let’s keep it to the head stompings, face kickings and savage beatings, which I’m certain we won’t be waiting long for.

Just another few weeks

Its like he’s following the Limerick hurlers on IPTV.

1 Like

The Limk lads could enter the wrestling royal rumble.

Hey Fonzi leave some of that breaking news for the real reporters, will ya?

7 Likes

Fonzi is laughing cos everyone else is laughing, little doe she know what all the craze is :rofl:

I went to college in Limerick for 3 years and I thought it was a grand spot

2 Likes

Must have been that Mary I crowd turned him off…