The Kyle wrecks your head thread

From the news report

"He imposed a two-year prison sentence for an incident of violent disorder outside the Icon Nightclub on Upper Denmark Street in Limerick, and an 18-month sentence for violent disorder inside the nightclub.

He suspended both for two years, ordering Hayes to keep the peace for that time"

I think that’s about right. If he’d been tried quickly then a week in jail maybe, but there’s nothing to be served by jail at this stage. It’s not exactly going to rehabilitate him.
I do think he was very lucky indeed with the not guilty part.

Jesus Christ the suspense is incredible. One cliffhanger to another! I really did hope some lads would have the gumption to move on a little but the destruction wrought on them by Limerick has gone too far!

3 Likes

Fair play to leo Varadkar for taking the heat off Kyle Hayes…orders from the big house.

There’ll be a queue of tipp lads trying to read up whether Kyle’s first booking for a late pull constitutes a breach of the peace.

7 Likes

2 Likes

Very quiet around here…

1 Like

Just hearing now another member of the panel in serious bother.
Back wheels of the car were on a double yellow line when he parked outside the church in Patrickswell for Mass last Sunday.

2 Likes

Time to move on now lads. Let the two boys get on with their lives.

Do you know how deep the scarring is for some lads?! They had invested heavily in todays outcome and tis an awful oul letdown for them.

Its nothing to do with them. This was about the two protagonists. The case is settled now. Time for everyone to move on.

Be as well lock this thread now. Its quite unseemly the past few hours.

The past few hours or months? We had a lad calling for kyle to be glassed in the eye as retribution months ago.
Awful unseemly.

I do agree time to move on. Some have already to the hope of the next Limerick to be brought down

Let he who is without a pint, throw the first glass.

1 Like

Ireland has just become a more dangerous place today. I, for one, am terrified at the thoughts of some violent super human who trains 60 hours a week roaming around battering people for talking to the wrong person. However, the show must go on and we can only hope those financing it all have a good hard look at themselves.

2 Likes

its a slap in the face for the victims of violence

*kick

JP will have a mill in the account of every GAA Club in the country by the end of the year.

It’s an even worse one for Clares all Ireland hopes

Kyler, Kyler, Kyler … The seethe all over the tweeter machine is beautiful. Thousands of people who never made a mistake when 20 years of age howling with rage to have him jailed. Not content with the law of the land giving him a fair trial and him having his name dragged through the mud, they want blood and at the very least for Kyle to be cancelled… Despite similar affrays happening the length and breath of the country every weekend with no repercussions - this particular incident is outrageous and he should have jailed for 10 years.

5 Likes

Ah well, he’ll know how Jason Forde feels then